Search results for query: *

• Users: TheGnome
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M&B Bug?

I took Uxkal, then lost it.  Then the marshal rolled up and re-took it for our faction, all within a day or so.  For some reason, I still had the ability to "Manage the Garrison", like I had just taken it, even though I had lost it, and it was now filled with the 100+ troops auto filled by the...
  2. Keeping track of who's read what?

Is there a way in game to see which characters have read which books? I poked around here and the wiki and couldn't find anything on it. I've caught myself going, 'oh that guy needs to read this book', only to give them the book, tell them to read it, then realize I've already had them read it...
  3. Mock Battle/Training Excercises with your army

The idea occurred to me when replying to this thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,41049.15.html The thought is that for morale purposes and training your army, we should be able to engage our allied lords in mock battles in order to train both our allied lord's army, and ours...
  4. Town Siege Fix work for .96?

The subject says it all.  A yes or no will work.  Thanks in advance.
  5. Castle Upgrade Options for .95?

I only did a brief search to see if i could get this answered.  If it's already been answered, my bad.  i want to know if anyone has checked to see if the castle upgrade options have been addressed in .95.  It was yet to be implemented in .903, and i've read page after page of the stuff added...
  6. 2 questions

Question 1: I have been playing the Band of Warriors mod with the Battle Sizer set at 200 when I had this happen, so I don't know if it will do the same thing in vanilla or not.  I play as Swadia and my party is up to 78 right now, and on a few occasions, when I fight a battle against an...
Back
Top Bottom