Search results for query: *

• Users: Ghgl
  • Order by date
  1. [Poll] - What do players think about Bannerlord's lack of a release date

Ghgl said:
    Personally I think TW not giving a release date, while infuriating & annoying, is ultimately a good thing.

1) The gaming community is hypocritical. Anything that doesn't fit their expectations, they will whine, complain, & threaten. Me included. But if we take a step back, we'd see that TW is taking the right approach in this. I'd much rather wait than suffer through another bugged, unplayable release.

2) The game development scene has adopted a lot of annoying, nasty, & downright greedy practices in recent times. Most recently, see EA's backlash. TW taking their time to create a game they deem fit for release is a good example for the rest, & it will naturally follow that they might not have a concrete date for release because of this.

3) TW don't actually owe us anything. Sure, a company wants to keep their consumer satisfied, their community happy. But they don't owe it to us. If you've "lost hype" or "have waited too damned long", simply don't buy the product if you so choose.
    -
    Of course, I've had my anger & annoyance with the delayed development, non release of release date. But just take a step back and look at the things happening around you in the gaming scene. There's a hundred companies with better practices than TW, and a thousand more with worse practices than TW. TW is not perfect, but they're that bad at all.

inb4 they read my post and push back the game another 3 decade

I would just like to add on that while I do view the lack of a concrete release date as a generally good thing, and that I respect them for it. My expectations for this game is correspondingly set *extremely* high, somewhere in the region of Witcher 3 level. Given that they've given us a reason for a delay, which states that they want to give us a game they feel is "right", one of the drawbacks of that comment is that the end product will reflect on what they deem is a "right" product for consumers.

Anything less would severely damage their reputation to me. I hope they do come out with a blockbuster tho.
    -
    Also, the snail would ride on the turtle and become a snailtle
  2. [Poll] - What do players think about Bannerlord's lack of a release date

Personally I think TW not giving a release date, while infuriating & annoying, is ultimately a good thing.

1) The gaming community is hypocritical. Anything that doesn't fit their expectations, they will whine, complain, & threaten. Me included. But if we take a step back, we'd see that TW is taking the right approach in this. I'd much rather wait than suffer through another bugged, unplayable release.

2) The game development scene has adopted a lot of annoying, nasty, & downright greedy practices in recent times. Most recently, see EA's backlash. TW taking their time to create a game they deem fit for release is a good example for the rest, & it will naturally follow that they might not have a concrete date for release because of this.

3) TW don't actually owe us anything. Sure, a company wants to keep their consumer satisfied, their community happy. But they don't owe it to us. If you've "lost hype" or "have waited too damned long", simply don't buy the product if you so choose.
    -
    Of course, I've had my anger & annoyance with the delayed development, non release of release date. But just take a step back and look at the things happening around you in the gaming scene. There's a hundred companies with better practices than TW, and a thousand more with worse practices than TW. TW is not perfect, but they're that bad at all.

inb4 they read my post and push back the game another 3 decade
  3. What Faction will you Fight for? [Poll]

I voted for Sturgians, but deep down I know, they're only a stepping stone for my new empire :smile:
  4. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Guys, what if the page number is the year we're going to get Bannerlords :sad:
  5. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Every time someone makes a joke/meme about release dates they push it back 1 month.
  6. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

In all seriousness have they released any sort of specifications/requirements for the game?

*can any mod here give us an idea of how powerful a machine is needed for the game? (large scale battles performance mainly)
  7. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

I have absolute faith that it'll be released this year.

Either that or sometime in the next millennia
  8. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Guys, look on the bright side, we'd get to play it the same time as half-life 3 and Elder Scrolls 6.
  9. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

I'd be fine with them taking as much time as is needed in their eyes to perfect the game. It'll be one of the few games I'd deign to fork out money for and I wholeheartedly support their decision to release it whenever they please, giving us whatever information they please, when they deem fit.
    It's much, much, MUCH, better than the sorry excuses for "games" that companies have pumped out recently.

I've been waiting for the game the same amount of time as you guys and I'd wait longer if needed.
  10. Discussion + Suggestions

I've been obliterating Zann troops, castles & towns for so long that I forgot towns stuffed with actual troops are a challenge to take :v
  11. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Aw man, that's probably it. I went and made a new save to test. Turns out the captain is in Zann Outpost, which is now the Zann Fort.

That uncompleted quest will bug me forever now :v
  12. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Ah...so that's why I've been getting unexplained money in my treasury and no money from the land. Stupid me :v

Thanks!

-

While I'm at it, where exactly is this Zann Fort captain? I can't seem to find him in the Zann Fort as the name implied...
    I know I did this quest before in my first playthrough but I can't quite remember it.
  13. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Oh, is there a reason why the land you buy in your first two towns (any) don't accumulate money after awhile?

Weird trend I've noticed in both my play through.
  14. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Weird thing about the F1-F(something) menu in battles, is that everything after F3 disappears.
    Doesn't happen for me in Silverstag. I wonder why :l
  15. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Alright, I'll try downgrading.
    In the meantime, a question.

Is your horse dying in Hard mode supposed to make you -skills?
  16. Discussion + Suggestions

I actually found it fun for Drahara to dominate.
    I usually create a narrative when I play M&B, and for this one, it's basically a 3 way war between Drahara, the Drachen Reich, and my kingdom, with the land split almost evenly between the three. Drahara edging it slightly with 4 more fief than my kingdom.

I was halfway through a war with the Draharian, with my forces driving deep into enemy territory, connecting the lone town I captured via politics with the rest of my western kingdom. (Ulistati or something)
    Now the Drahara empire is split in half, with their main capital divided from their captured dwarven mountains.
    Unfortunately, some bugs struck and it's neigh unplayable now. :sad:
    -

The one suggestion I can think of to improve on this mod, is the fief trading system in Silverstag, except not as easily abused. We already have a fief trading system now but it's just annoying to individually scout out the lords to change fiefs.

What I really want with this system is to easily reallocate the fiefs. As my empire grows larger, I prefer keeping my best lords near the towns I have, and to give them their old lands back if I ever capture it.
  17. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

My WB version is 1.172. I've tried reinstalling the patch and hotfix, but game still crashes randomly at world map, it seems like it's my save file that got corrupted.

I've tried looking at the rlg_log but there seems to be nothing reported after a crash.

There's more script errors though in game, something about hero prisoners trying to escape.

I guess it's time for a new start. (this time on hard mode :grin:  )
  18. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

I have a screenshot of the wrong name bug now. Hopefully it's not because I'm stupid and it's supposed to be so :v
    (Sorry if the images make the page unnecessarily long, I have no idea how to resize it on this forum)

KN4LoEl.jpg

C86RlQp.jpg

So Archduke Fenris(which would become Lord Fenris when he defects to my side), became Ingunn Khatun when I refuses his service.

-

Another separate thing that's been bothering me is these error lines:

1TVlDHg.jpg

3qNdEoa.jpg
    -
    @Leonion: thanks for the rlg_log file thing, I'll check on it if I CTD another time. So far, a quick scan reveals that there's a lot of
    "rgl_post_warning_line: WARNING: Unable to find material ~~~"

and several of these:

WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_missile_launch
    WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_missile_dives_into_water
    WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_troop_upgrades_button_clicked
    WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_character_screen_requested
    -
    I've changed the  0.000000 0.000000 -75.000000  0 line.
    Out of curiosity, what does it do?
    -

Also, a question, since I'm here anyway. How do I change lord titles?
  19. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Leonion said:
    Ghgl said:
    1)When faction lords defect from their faction, their names are wrong, and displays as someone else.
    Did you edit any mod data?
    And what do you mean by "someone else"? Like Khalil defects, but it is says that Jabbar defects or ...?

I made no edits to anything to the mod whatsoever.
    Played a bit more and got a more precise report for it.

When a lord defects to my faction. The line is fine and normal.

When the lord is waiting for me to accept him, and I refuse his service, the resulting line would say

"By order of blah blah~, (another lord's name & title) has gone to blah blah"
    -

A maybe unrelated thing, but my save file has been crashing once it past the 683 days mark, when loading up the World Map. Be it just loading up the game, or exiting from a battle/town screen. Any suggested fix?
  20. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Sup, weird bugs I've encountered.

Haven't had this bug for the entirety of my 680+ days playthrough. Suddenly occurred.

1)When faction lords defect from their faction, their names are wrong, and displays as someone else.
    2)This also coincided with me not being able to load my world map sometimes, resulting in all observable parties on the world map having black coloured names, and a CTD shortly after.

Not entirely sure if the two are related.
Back
Top Bottom