Search results for query: *

• Users: Black Fox
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Black Fox

Modding sieges

I was wondering if there's a way to mod sieges so that if the players on the defense the AI gives up after a certain number of waves? Any help would be appreciated cheers  :wink:
  2. Black Fox

naval combat

I know its hard to get a mod out flawlessly but naval combat is messed up badly. The controls are not as stated (left is to board, up is to go starboard etc), the ship constantly turns left unless boarding and this happens: Warband is updated to the latest version, this mod is best iv ever...
  3. Black Fox

Ironclad!

Anyone seen this film? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByOY4oVR8ok The film chronicles the siege of Rochester Castle by King John in the year 1215 Cant seem to find a better trailer but its great film if you don't start nick picking at it and take it for what it is. Gives some great ideas for...
  4. Black Fox

AI camping at night and plans for next subversion?

I was wondering if its possible to force the AI to camp at night apart from when its being chased? (badits etc) could lead to some good night raids on enemy camps Also what's your plans for the next subversion? cheers
  5. Black Fox

NEW RELEASE: TOTAL WAR mini mod for 1257 AD (v2.0)

Now England is in a constant state of war. The rebellious Scots raid from the north while The Gallic Kingdoms are also fighting back for independence. Other factions fight their own wars for land and power, there is no peace... THIS IS TOTAL WAR    8-) DOWNLOAD LINK...
  6. Black Fox

modding faction relations?

I wanted to change relations between England>France, Gallic kingdoms and Scotland to -100 how do I go about doing that? Iv searched and googled it and found no way to do it any help would be great, find it boring serving King Richard as he's too much of a coward to kick off a war with them. ...
  7. Black Fox

Siege bug

I'm using subversion 14 and I found when I was defending Jerusalem this happened: All the defenders kept getting stuck there with a few managing to slowly get away, same thing happened when I reloaded. Also I can't find any bards for poems? And what are the next major changes you are looking...
  8. Black Fox

Recruit all button?

Is there a way to add a "recruit all" button when hiring men you have captured into your ranks? It gets annoying when there's a 100 of them and I have to go through the same conversation that many times for each one of them. Great mod so far by the way cheers 
  9. Black Fox

errors errors and errors

Iv got call of duty 4: loads up fairly fast  :) Iv got Medieval total war 2: loads up quickly  :D Iv now got Mount and blade: loads up extremly slowly  :shock:  the first time i played it it crashed. the second time it worked (taking 40 mins to load up) i now played it today it crashed with an...
Back
Top Bottom