Search results for query: *

• Users: DC53
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. DC53

The dev suite

Can someone explain to me how to use it? Explaining like I'm five? I've really wanted to change some things around, but the (on-the-surface)complexity is kinda frustrating me.
  2. DC53

Old banners?

Hello folks, I am playing a good game at the moment, but I realized something: I don't like any of the banners. Is there a way I could get some of the old banners back? Specifically the one with the three circles arranged in a triangle? Thanks in advance for the help!
  3. DC53

Adding new troops

Hello folks, got a question here. I know how to use pythin and all that, but how exactly do I use the Dev suite? I installed it and a bunch of folders come with it but I can't figure it out. What exactly do I do so I can add some troops to the troop tree?
  4. DC53

Adding new troops

Hello, I've gotten back into M&B after an interim, and I need help. I've forgotten how to add new units to the game, and I recall a very nice tutorial I saw a while ago. Anyways, can anyone either point me to this tutorial or tell me how to add a new unit/troop?
  5. DC53

Mongorrss!!!!!

Hello again, fellow peoples of this board. I have started playing again after a long hiatus, and now I have a sort of question/challenge for you all. I want my character to be an accurate representations of a Mongol Heavy Horse Archer. So, tell me what my equipment loadout should be(Mace? Sword...
  6. DC53

DirectX 7

I'm pretty sure everyone knows about the problems when using DirectX 7 with this mod. I wanted to ask, is there any way I can fix this myself? Oh, and if you don't know the problems it's having textures load wrong, so trees are made of granite, and so are swords, helmets, and such. I hope I'm...
  7. DC53

Textures not loading properly

Title says all. The trees in the arena are made of granite, and some swords have the same problem. The byzantine helmet appears to be made of either wood planks or silver, depending on the angle. Also, some outfits are standing out extremely brightly, even at night, and in the inventory they are...
  8. DC53

Query about the files

Alright, first of, I used query because I realized how much I've used "question" today, not because I'm some sort of stuffy intellectual. So the question(damn it) is, can I modify the mod? Er, I kinda want to switch some stats around is all.
  9. DC53

Problem with a quest

Hello again, I started a quest for Lady Borge of the Khergit Khanate to denounce a Lord. I denounced and beat them in battle, but when I talk to her there is no option to claim the reward. Is there a fix? If not, is there a way I could remove that from the quest screen.
  10. DC53

Help with my equipment.

Okay, so I want my char to be a sort of Byzantine Cataphract composite Lancer/Horse Archer. What equipment and whih faction would be best? Suggestions please!
  11. DC53

The Graphics!

Right, so I have a bit of a Morton's Fork situation. I play on an HP laptop, meaning my gamin piece isn't really up to spec. "So use the low settings, like Directx7!" you might say. There is the problem. I would use Directx7, however it constantly crashes while I'm playing. Is this happening to...
  12. DC53

JANISSARIES!

So, as the title says, this will be about Janissaries. First and foremost, I want to know, can I take the Janissary outfit from With Fire and Sword and put it into Warband? Also, I would like to know if I can create a "Khergit Janissary" so that they have an infantry unit. Thanks to all in...
  13. DC53

JANISSARIES!

So, as the title says, this will be about Janissaries. First and foremost, I want to know, can I take the Janissary outfit from With Fire and Sword and put it into Warband? Also, I would like to know if I can create a "Khergit Janissary" so that they have an infantry unit. Thanks to all in...
Back
Top Bottom