Search results for query: *

1. moneyman121

WesternCraft v1 - Development Thread

R.I.P
    The Wild Wind
    Oct 10, 2011 - April 26, 2013

“When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.”
    ― Napoleon Hill
  2. moneyman121

Cool, and you don't have to worry about random people who join the server just to kill everyone. :grin:
  3. moneyman121

Hmm... It sounds like something is wrong with your version of TWW. That's if its your side that has this problem only. If every one els who joins has the same problem, I would honestly not know how to fix that.
  4. moneyman121

Theirs carbon in that map! It's hidden in the hills across the deep river. I thought their wasn't any either. If you look on the spawning map it should be in the upper left area of the map. You can't climb the mountain but If you go around and up the side with the sand on it, you will get their. I found this out when I was editing the map. I hope you find it is hard to but it's their. I would also spawn carbon rocks around in different area (if you know how to edit a scene, this should be easy) because its in a horrible spot. Enjoy
  5. moneyman121

You should be part of the Team! His huge project is going to take years to make and another year to finish Western Craft v1.... So if you guy's help develop the mod, then it would make us (the people that have been waiting forever) Very happy! I hope he lets you work on it.
  6. moneyman121

As long as this mod will be worked on and not forgotten. I will be fine.
  7. moneyman121

We all care for this mod! And I hate the setting of Persistant Frontier. Their are to many games about that time period. Their are not many games that are baised off the Wild West.Hundreds of people were waiting for this and then you put it aside for another dumb PW4 game that will take a long time to make and fix. I get tired playing with anoying people that randomly kill you. And you say Western Craft is flawd! Your the one making yourself look like newb a scripting. That's when you ask your fellow followers and comrads to help you. I say it's too early to abandon ship and I would like to help bring this mod back to life! Trebor wants to help and so do I. So please give Trebor the files.
  8. moneyman121

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I WAITED SO LONG FOR NOTHING!!!!!!  :cry: The only western mod I truly loved is now.... dead  :cry: The wild west is not a "Dull Setting" If anything any other mod I have seen had duller settings than this mod. If I had the knowledge for scripting I would continue this mod! I can't believe you spent so much time into this and with a swipe of the keys, you end it's life, killing our dreams in the process.

In addition to previous post, Please Let Trebor and his friends take on the project and you can have your name in the credits for making most of it! I beg you shred!!! He's our only hope!!!
  9. moneyman121

What I don't understand is why did shred had to make this update a huge one with a mouth full of new features... It would of been so much better if he released WC v1 ASAP then add the other features in multiple patches. If he did this, the mod would be done by now!!!!
  10. moneyman121

1 year has passed and we are still waiting....  :sad: I hope this will be released soon.
  11. moneyman121

I pretty sure he doesn't have a release date set. I heard that Shred doesn't like them. I would like a estimate at least.
  12. moneyman121

I hope so..... they have jails,saloons,and outher building you can walk in to in the 1866 mod. So I guess it would be easy to add this to the mod?
  13. moneyman121

I wonder if you can go inside the pre made buildings...that would be cool
  14. moneyman121

Nice!!! Kinda don't like the new mod name but who cares anyway  :smile:
  15. moneyman121

If their is a test server :arrow: it's most likely being worked on.
  16. moneyman121

I don't reply on this forum much :razz: what's up with shred? I haven't seen him in a while!
  17. moneyman121

Their is also 390 watchers and around 141,700 visits on the TWW Moddb page  :mrgreen:  http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-wild-wind
  18. moneyman121

Diddo lol
  19. moneyman121

Othurin said:
    Still two servers for current version.

It's always empty when I get time to play. when their is no one to play with, it gets boring.
Back
Top Bottom