Search results for query: *

1. Andreson

With Fire & Sword: Questions and Answers

Namakan said:
    You posted a seperate thread in this forum, in the steam forums and now here. Will you stop?
    The developers have stopped working on this ages ago and it would be more than a miracle if they would pick it up again.

Well that ain't nice.
  2. Andreson

With Fire & Sword: Questions and Answers

Already mentioned it in another thread but I have a request:

I suggest adding russian in the supported languages on the store page of the game.
    When entering the launcher - ruskiy is optional and works flawlessly. No point in hiding this.
    Though to enable it, one has to get the russian pack (which is supplied somewhere on the official site). Please enable it by default in Steam as an officially supported language!

Additionaly with some tweaking russian may also be brought to the properties in-Steam. This is unprofessional to leave like that (esp. since the game With Fire & Sword was originally made in Russia as I understand).

A naive endeavour for developers to see and consider (particularly since Warband was updated a couple of times over the years).
  3. Andreson

Petition to fix bug

I suggest adding russian in the supported languages on the store page of the game. When entering the launcher - ruskiy is optional and works flawlessly. No point in hiding this. Though to enable it, one has to get the russian pack (which is supplied somewhere on the official site). Please enable...
  4. Andreson

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Installing the SVN version of Anno Domini 1257

toxic-nova said:
    no, all should be fine with SVN as long tortoise update run through without ugly red lines. It's a relict out of an earlier release :wink:
    last line in update screen should be:
    Completed  At revision: 276

But maybe you are interested in the newest version of this nice mod. It's different to the SVN version. You found it under kill the peasant edition in this forum. It's only available over nexus direct download. Both of this versions are going an interesting way.

Ok, I hope it has music!

Thank you. Downloading it now.
  5. Andreson

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Installing the SVN version of Anno Domini 1257

When I launch the mod it says in red  0.97.
    Did I download the old version? I used SVN.
  6. Andreson

Native OSP Sounds [B] Ambient Soundtrack Warband

Thanks for the mod. I'm really sick of the dead battlefieldss!
  7. Andreson

The new Subversion.

How is the progress on the mod?
  8. Andreson

The new Subversion.

Will there be Romania in the Carpathians? Just a P.S. type of question.
Back
Top Bottom