Search results for query: *

1. Winged Dark Angel

The Vikingr Appreciation Thread.

Vikingr the best MP mod for a long time,i wish thay made it into an addon/DLC instead of NW.(now i would pay for that)
  2. Winged Dark Angel

Patience with the update

knowing our luck were gonna get a WW1 add-on for the game wile there mucking up the fluffy fur coat of the German Shepard named moding scene's the 3rd (this is my opinion if you do reply please don't make a full length dictation about it i am just asking)
  3. Winged Dark Angel

Get in the game you big turds!

i will try again and this time i will TRY TO BEAT THE BOREDOM OF WAIT FOR PLAYERS.FOR WHAT EVER REASON IM DOING THIS FOR!!!!!. and i wont give up as easily as before

EDIT: it crashed and i forgot to say it did when it happened
  4. Winged Dark Angel

Winged Dark Angel said:
    you know im gonna host a server and wait in it all day to see if there are Vikingr players.(i am in it right now btw and most likely walking into a tree)

trying it again AND NO AMOUNT OF BORDEM WILL BREAK ME

EDIT: forget it
  5. Winged Dark Angel

you know im gonna host a server and wait in it all day to see if there are Vikingr players.(i am in it right now btw and most likely walking into a tree)

EDIT: scratch that idea i got bored and left
  6. Winged Dark Angel

Model Previews

really what would be nice is if you bring back that Norman armet from version 0.90.I would show you what i mean but i don't know how to put in pictures yet.
  7. Winged Dark Angel

Warband sale on steam so gather more people for VikingR

erm I got the steam version of warband and the CD/Serial key worked fine for me it might just be the aria of witch you live in or a technical fault or both 
  8. Winged Dark Angel

Battle of Sulcoit [postponed, view page 15]

hrotha said:
    Let's not confuse criticizing TW and FSE for the way they handled the upgrades with talking gratuitous crap about NW, which is a very fine mod, and one of many gunpowder mods for Warband.
    i agree with you on that it's a fun mod and gunpowder does make a big boom but its postponing the Vikingr event and i was looking foreword to kill people in Viking times
  9. Winged Dark Angel

Merlkir said:
    Ozwan said:
    Winged Dark Angel said:
    TW is a indie dev for the most part shouldn't they listen to the moding community more then anything

Apparently they did. And even figured out how to make some quids out of it.

It's a really **** move to turn a mod into an "expansion" you have to pay for considering it's basically the same thing but with a fee now. This hectic patching is even more inept.

Yes, I can see Taleworlds getting heaps of cash from NW. That's of course because they publish all of their games, so most of the money goes indeed to Taleworlds. Not to the NW devs, or anyone else.

no that's the problem,because warband didn't have any early gunpowder weaponry in the first place it changed the base code which intern wounded the modding seen.and before you start saying stuff about money and it was good for them to make a crap mod into a DLC was good for them just remember the game M&B with fire and sword which had early gunpowder weaponry.
    Winged Dark Angel said:
    .but my point still stands the NW should have been for M&B with fire and sword       

10. Winged Dark Angel

really,because TW is a indie dev for the most part shouldn't they listen to the moding community more then anything since the Vikingr dev's,the crpg dev's and other popular mod's dev's are responsible for most of there sales aren't you (mod devs) not,for enhancing the game's experience allot of people enjoy the game. i say TW should pay the people that make great mods such as Vikingr for there time and work but then again i was raised when you could get paid for work you put time and effort in it to make it great.but my point still stands the NW should have been for M&B with fire and sword       
  11. Winged Dark Angel

*come back home from defending the kings country from bandits,orc's,goblins,ogres,trolls,Viking wannabe's and dragons.and picks up his pet wolf cup and strokes it* your so cute baby wolf cub lets see how the Vikingr event is coming along shall we....*checks page*....grrr, excuse me baby wolf cub.*walks out side and tries to rip down a tree with bare hands and yells* mother ******* *** holes with Thayer ******* updates and ****** seance of thinking (continues the angered rant for a while while the wolf cup just sit there and be's cute) **** the king,**** the queen and **** the land they own.*tree falling down sound*......*walk's inside and says* how every one doing 
  12. Winged Dark Angel

Ledeo007 said:
    I am wondering is there a TS server you have to be on?? or can you just follow someones lead? If TS is not a big issue I might try and come to the event. I dont care where just in the battle line.  :smile:
    I don't think it'll be a problem just ask in game witch Vikingr TS server it is.sign in and join i think i dont use team speak so i don't know oh and if you do make it do have fun with the event either with or without TS
  13. Winged Dark Angel

SvenssonHD said:
    Eiríkr Rauði said:
    Public players are more than welcomed!
    Great. I'll be there. Haven't particularily tried this module yet, but as I clicked one of the VikingR signatues directed me here, I'm more than interested.
    just remember that things have been nerfed not all factions have cavalry blah blah insert new Vikingr player speech here,all you need to know is that the community's friendly its allot of fun and there's bloody decapitation. oh and also some people get drunk while playing its mainly the Viking players though *HicHup*
  14. Winged Dark Angel

i do have to say that the napoleonic wars DLC should of been for M&B with fire and sword.but i guess no one cares about the moding seen for warband if there gonna make a mod that has nothing to do with the mount and blade medieval/Saxonish time feel into a DLC   
  15. Winged Dark Angel

if possible sign this (very) old Knight up for the Viking side as WingedDarkangel or if you prefer Ragnar_bloodRager if you want a more Vikingy name.
  16. Winged Dark Angel

Advice for a total noob?

my tips for vikingr and maby native for new players are 1) get okay equipment,i say that because allot of players do forget armor and shields for two handed axe's and basterd swords in native and do the same thing in vikingr and get wrecked. 2) use the ¬ key to look behind you if your getting pushed from the front and think theres some one behind you. 3) vikingr and native are completely diffrent,only some tactics will still work from native so use the team chat and improvise a little if you have to.
Back
Top Bottom