Search results for query: *

1. Impossible to make kingdome, please help!

So I did the entire quest with the dragon banner but due to a little army of 1200 chasing me around the desert it failed before I could get to talk to anyone... Whenever I try to talk to the "make your own kingdom" guy now he just shrugs me off....how do I make a kingdom now?
  2. Trash ruler

So im working my ass off for the South empire, waging their stupid war trying to get a god damn castle for myself, but this ***** queen keeps assigning every god damn castle to herself or one of her 2 friends. EVERY SINGLE CASTLE. I just lost half my army taking a entire castle ON MY OWN, and...
  3. Resolved Issues with updating the game (bannerlord)

So whenever i try and load my savegame file it asks me if I want to load with old modules, I cant enter my savegame if I refuse that So my savegame is always v1.0.0 How do you guys work around around this? Do you have to start a entirely new game every time ?
  4. Resolved Bug or am I just bad ?

I can not join a empire cause it keeps telling me that im a war with a clan that they are not at war with. However I can not find out what clan it is, the game refuses to tell me. I tried going to every page and menu in the game and nothing tells me who I apparently am at war with. I need to...
Back
Top Bottom