Search results for query: *

• Users: druxx
  • Order by date
  1. Bug report for people with the most recent SVN updates only:

Hello everyone,

I updated yesterday (4.Jan.) and started a new game. After a while i was ready to join a faction as Vassal. Of course i wanted a fortified manor, but i can't find the option dialogue. I talked to everyone in the village (elder too) but nobody had a dialogue option.

Is this a bug? Hope someone could help me (:

2. Why does the Regnum Litus have a bishop?

Wow, thanks a lot for the fast answer (:

3. Why does the Regnum Litus have a bishop?

Hello everyone, I'm playing as freelancer in the Regnum Litus and today i realized that one of the Varsalls is "Kristijonas, Bishop of Lithuania". (he weared a cross and Bishop clothes) I thought that Lithuania were pagan in 1257 and still fighting against the christianisation? greetings (:
  4. I'm marshall and nobody wants to follow me

haha xD

would be funny, but i have a wife :razz:
  5. I'm marshall and nobody wants to follow me

8easted said:
    How did you become marshall of the faction? Or is it you're own faction

Its versy simple, get a good realtion to the lords and from time to time they will vote for a new marshall.

And no, its not my faction. The sultan mamaluke ist the enemy from the crusader states.

DrTomas said:
    You might have a high controversy(or how is it called). Then they think you are a fag and does not want to join you on the campaign.  :mrgreen: In other words native mechanics.

My controversy is 0, so i think this is not the problem.

But this is not a big problem at all, i think i can handle this just by asking a lord to follow me :smile:
    Thanks for you help
  6. I'm marshall and nobody wants to follow me

Hello everyone, first of all, great mod! So, i have a big problem. I became marshall of sultan of mamaluk, but everytime i want to gather all varsalls nobody wants to follow me! I have a great relation ( 25+ up to 30+ ) with approximately 80% of the lords, the other lords 15+ up to 20+...
Back
Top Bottom