Search results for query: *

1. Guys,how do you play the begining?

What I have done in NE so far

start --> get troop --> raid 1 faction --> if it is hard I will capture their lords --> raid until king/queen of that faction is captured to prevent warband --> start to attack the town --> get troops --> beat DK caravan --> get DK troops --> beat DK --> win the game
  2. Brutality Mode

I tried to do this mode and figured out how to start.
    Here is what I did.
    Start -->

0. --> got forced citizens --> raised them --> they are not strong and die easily --> couldn't get this troop type often --> failed
    1. --> got Mercenary --> spammed cavalry Mercenary -> no money --> failed + Mercenary calvary is too weak to use
    2. --> got Mercenary --> spammed range Mercenary --> got town --> getting attacked by 1000+ men --> failed

so I think I will do massive range Mercenary next game.
    ---------------
    Note: at first, I thought I would try to get castles but since they are rare to besiege by AI so it was cancelled.
    ---------------

This mode is really hard and the game often likes this.

first --> everyone makes a truce
    30-40 days later --> declare the war, targeting on cities
    about 60 days later --> DK comes and gets about 4-5 towns then stop and start to lose

After playing for a while, I still feel that DK should get more cities or ruin the map more than this like
    Sword of Damocles : imperial invasion (about 80+ lords invading the map and conquering all the map at the end like zombies.)

Another thing I found out is when I hit praven queen by using ivory arrow and a good bow(15p), she got only 30+ damage... on the first shot... oh well...

Also, I have a question. What the weapon that swadian priest uses? (blunt weapon)
Back
Top Bottom