Search results for query: *

• Users: akmatov
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Long time no Tourney

Low level character, L8, playing Expanded and loving it.  However, it has been about two months with no tourneys.  I'm assuming I just haven't stumbled across them, but still I was stumbling across them about every two weeks before.  Is there a problem or is it just luck of the randomizer? And...
  2. Is Expanded being optimized?

Just checking that my memory is correct that as part of the updating of Floris to compatibility with the latest Taleworld version, there is a plan to help the Expanded version more play friendly. I have tried just about everything in any thread to get it to work and have been unsuccessful in...
  3. My Cat ate my Saber & I want it back

Seriously, I just won my first tournament and won a Horse Saber and some experience and 50 renown.  Before I could back out to where I could save it my cat walked across the top of my computer and stepped on the reset button! I see there are cheats where you get 1000 gold or 1000 experience...
  4. User control over features?

Is there a provision I'm missing giving the player control over the implementation of Rigale features? In particular I'd like to tone down the 'food variety' and the fatigue features.  I'm finding myself running around to villages to find something novel for my gourmet troops to eat and fatigue...
  5. Link to older versions of WB

Due to some computer issues I can't get at my files on my other computer.  A while back someone posted the link to get to the older versions of M&B.  I have looked on the taleworlds' site unsuccessfully.  Would someone please repost the link?
  6. Starting with a Bow instead of a Crossbow

Total newbie here with a minor question. When I start as the starving noble squire character,  I'm always getting a crossbox, even if I put a lot of weapons skills into archery.  Is there any way to tilt the selection to a bow?
Back
Top Bottom