Search results for query: *

• Users: swasta
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. npcs' renown doesn't change, right?

Or is it a bug that doesn't update the info page?
  2. bandit infesting all villages

I have been making changes, and for some reason all the villages are infested by bandits, and I'm only 30 days into the game! Here's the related script. I made other changes too but I don't think their should matter.   #script_update_villages_infested_by_bandits   # INPUT: none   # OUTPUT...
  3. Accessing troop stack when party is in town

I have been using change_screen_exchange_members to give troops to hero parties. One problem is that when the party is resting in town, this call will exchange members with the town stack, not the party stack. Are the details hidden in party_attach_to_party such that this behavior cannot be...
  4. Horse model (for heavy hunter in 0.903)

The dark horse model for heavy hunter in 0.903 (horse_a) seems to have problems in 0.960. The legs are twisted in unexpected way. Anyone else noticed?
  5. Assertion failure

This is not a question (because I eventually figured it out), more of a reference in case anybody in the past, present, or future run into it. The assertion I had was something similar to "actual num param < needed num param" and if I hit ignore I kept getting "0 <= val <= 10" I checked and...
  6. Associate villages to town?

On the vanilla map, each town has 3 belonging villages, I mean, when that town is fallen, 3 more villages (and always the same 3) will also fall to the winning faction. If I'm creating new towns and villages, how do I set up such association?
  7. Shield resistance counts or no?

The module system says shield resistance should add to body armor, but in practice I don't feel it adds any extra protection. Anyone checked one way or another?
  8. Adding new item modifier

I added a new modifier (modifiers like cracked, heavy, etc) to header_item_modifiers.py (imod:+1 and imodbit:power of 2) and the beginning of module_items.py, started a new game, and checked many shops, but none of the items use my new modifier. I know it's a probability thing, but at least 1...
  9. Bug or no point in raising village prosperity?

I own Reveran and managed to get it to say "seems flourishing" Later I also get the nearby "miserable" Amerxxx with the castle Collected tax from both villages together, fought other groups for awhile, came back, and both gave me a bit over 5000 denars. WTF? I though Reveran should give me much...
  10. Joining multi-way battles

Hi, I know it's been requested before, like in this "Three way battles" thread, and Armagan responded "there are technical reasons to why three way battles are not allowed." And what exactly is it? Is it still a valid assertion? We now have 3 or 4 parties against each other in arena, that...
Back
Top Bottom