Search results for query: *

1. ptrells14

40 million florin tithe

Hey everyone, when I became a vassal of a faction the weekly report shows I have a 40 million florin tithe.  This issue was not present while I was independent or a merc.    I have searched the message boards and saw another individual had the same issue, however there was no solution given. ...
  2. ptrells14

General Discussion and Suggestions

Nice, looking forward to the next release.  I have been hooked on this mod, as i said before great work. :grin:
  3. ptrells14

It will be fun if LAIGLE has multiplayer

That is a separate game altogether which is on the Steam Greenlight...and yes it is multiplayer.
  4. ptrells14

General Discussion and Suggestions

Just downloaded and played for a bit, I just wanted to say great work guys, awesome mod.  :grin:
  5. ptrells14

Blog 1 - RaW 2.6 what? Where? When?

Looks great, keep up the good work.
  6. ptrells14

L'Aigle Development Log Thing.

Looks great, keep up the good work.
  7. ptrells14

Changing Inventory for Military Depot Quartermasters

thanks for the info
  8. ptrells14

Announcements

Awesome work looks great!
  9. ptrells14

Permission of usage of certain L'Aigle skins

Try sending Docm a PM.
  10. ptrells14

Bugs reporting thread

I just re-downloaded and reinstalled and I am having the same issue with the Lacedaimon Linothorax .

Black%20Armor.jpg
    [/URL]

Armor.jpg
    [/URL]
  11. ptrells14

Bugs reporting thread

Antonis said:
    Okay, I tested it, but everything seems alright. Look:

mb1_zpsq9e3hzgq.jpg

and

mb2_zpssvxysdso.jpg

:?:

Maybe bad download?  :???:
    I also looked the texture and it seemed good, no black spots/lines or anything.

Thanks for the hasty reply, I will re-download and give that a try. Thank you.
  12. ptrells14

Bugs reporting thread

Following the patch the Lacedaimon Linothorax now has a black texture issue. 
  13. ptrells14

Parrot's Minor Modifications - New Map Icons

Awesome submod, I can't believe I haven't seen this before.  Quick question, when do I rate the officer icon?  I am currently a lieutenant in the British army.  Thanks! 
  14. ptrells14

Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Mr.Nock said:
    ptrells14 said:
    I believe that 1.1 has been taken down I did a search for it and nothing showed as a result.

So did I.
    Would I be correct in assuming that any changes in 1.1 would also be contained in 1.2, and therefore I would not necessarily need 1.1?

Correct, 1.1 is not required.
  15. ptrells14

Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

I believe that 1.1 has been taken down I did a search for it and nothing showed as a result.
  16. ptrells14

Notice on mods SVN

Thank you Tomas!
  17. ptrells14

Fix Bayonets Feature

Darky5 said:
    You might be better off asking in this section of the forums.
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,64.0.html

Something as cool as this should probably belong as an individual mod so that it can be reused by others instead of a singular mod.

Good thought, I see that there is already scripting in the OSP boards for this feature.  Very cool, I am going to refer my friend there and see what he can do with it.  Thanks  :grin: 
  18. ptrells14

Fix Bayonets Feature

Zelingos said:
    Niftyeye said:
    Its a nice feature, but like the other guy said - it would make light infantry too strong

You already have british infantry rifle (used buy 95th and 60th light regiments) with fixed bayonet (light infantry sword) in mod. Those can be found in british military depot and sometimes in regular gun stores in towns.

I think the conversation has gotten a little off topic, the feature would add immersion and realism to the game but I haven't suggested adding said features to the mod, I am asking if it would be possible to create such a feature for L'Aigle and where would one start "coding wise" to create a such a feature. 
  19. ptrells14

Fix Bayonets Feature

RanGer_SLO said:
    I just so happen to have a bayonet fix and unfix animation that I've never found a use for.

You can download it here.

You'll need to use the "arf_stick_item_to_left_hand" flag in module_animations.py in order to make it work correctly.

Thing is, in the time period that L'Aigle is set in it was pretty common to always leave the bayonet on during combat, with few exceptions (skirmishers).
    I thought what he did was something no one has done yet, I guess I was wrong lol.  Thanks for posting this.
  20. ptrells14

Fix Bayonets Feature

I do not have a video but next time I see him I will ask if he can procure one  :smile:
Back
Top Bottom