Search results for query: *

1. Faction Heraldry Registry

6q6m.png

This banner is for the Earldom of Pontrefact,otherwise known as the House of De Crecy. Background colour will be dark red matching the middle bit of the banner. It matches the templates closely enough. I hope it's up to the mark.
  2. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Docm, I really dont want to ask but I am properly excited for this mods release, is there any chance you could give a wide estimate of release such as sept-oct for instance?

3. The GunZo Investigation

lolSid said:
    The Nutty Pig said:
    **** thread **** investigation GG Palfer!
    You just wasted a lot of time.

+1.

WHo the **** cares about GunZo and his jihad crew anyway?

"No I'am, only me Because he thinks he is black gangster."

As for you, son. You are just jealous of Eazy-E because of the facts it states on his profile:

I'm Eazy E I got *****es galore
    you might have a lot of *****es
    but I got much more

No one can contend with Eazy-E on this front because no matter how many *****es you got, he has more. Ok? Leave him alone.

yes and you are so much better sid posting this in a thread totally unrelated to eazy - I dont care how much you hate the 25th or eazy or what holy crusade tav has brought you upon but this thread has nothing to do with it so cut it out
  4. Do you remember....

Metalfist said:
    I remember...GRENADES  :razz:
    Fun times... :cry:
    Yes! Grenades and then all the lag and rage that would come with em :razz:
  5. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Vicccard said:
    How about we just freeze this discussion until L'aigle is out?

Well seeing as every regiment in NW is actually curious and eagerly awaiting l'aigle I wouldn't be surprised about these discussions and they will last until the mod is released. A huge chunk of the community, not only in NW but others also await this mod (No pressure Docm! xD), I see it as the next improvement to NW as mm was to battlegrounds.

Personally as soon as I get a sniff of the release date I will be counting down the days  :smile:
  6. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

koach2 said:
    I wonder, in the case of troop recruitment for the Brits, how is the system going to work regarding regions? Will all cities/castles/towns have the 'same' troops (according to what settlement we're in), or if we go to, say London, we'll get Englishmen, and if we recruit up in Scotland we'll get highlanders (ie Black Watch, 71st Lights)?

I like the sound of that, and knowing Docm and his attention to detail + historical accuracy I would say he might have it in there :razz:
  7. 27y Izmaylovsky Regiment

aha sorry I dont really use this one anymore as i noticed all have went to FSE now
    http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2344.msg64153#msg64153
  8. 27y Izmaylovsky Regiment

We Welcome Archangel to the regiment and hope he enjoys his time here
  9. 27y Izmaylovsky Regiment

We Welcome Sub7 to the regiment
  10. 27y Izmaylovsky Regiment

We Welcome Mercenary to the regiment, We hope he enjoys his stay  :grin:
  11. 27y Izmaylovsky Regiment

We welcome ThePcgamer to the regiment and hope he enjoys his time here
  12. 27y Izmaylovsky Regiment

We Welcome "Milf and Cookies" & Thelittleconqueror" to the reg good luck gents and may you kill many frenchies!!!
  13. 27y Izmaylovsky Regiment

The 27y Izmaylovsky Regiment was one of the oldest regiments of the Russian Army, a subdivision of the 1st Guards Infantry Division of the Russian Imperial Guard. Formed in Moscow in September of 1730, the regiment was tasked with protecting Moscow and it's inhabitants. It fought in every major...
  14. Where did you get your name?

was fighting as france in a lb and well...the idea sprung to mind whilst retreating ^^
  15. The History of a Soldier [Community Game]

Sent a Scout to search in that direction to gather reports of a large French encampment north west.
    Then...
  16. Delete Topic, THanks

Delete topic, thanks
  17. Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Name: Tacticalretreat
    Experience: Commanded multiple line regiments, Lt of 33rd back when lowlander reformed with remaining 18e and my 18th. Also Col of 18th before that, have experience with line, cav and Skirmish. Been in random lbs for other regs here and there. Decent at melee, prefer melee over shooting.

Would rather not get sent lists of Pre written text prefer the personally typed messages

best regards,
    Tac
Back
Top Bottom