Search results for query: *

1. Sir.Hypocrite

Killing off a faction?

Well once you're up the ladder the opposing forces just don't notice you much, they concentrate on you troops trying to climb the ladder, and you can just take 'em down one at a time, at least that's what I have encountered, and you might want to use weapon that does cut/pierce damage, not one that does blunt, because if you do get knocked out, their units will be in good shape when you try fighting again.
  2. Sir.Hypocrite

Killing off a faction?

So let me guess, instead of bashing heads you were playing the whole "errand boy" role. Geeze what a queef you are. I'd rather have my mindless killing and slaughtering that to be someone else's slave, thank you very much.
  3. Sir.Hypocrite

Killing off a faction?

In Mount and Blade complete peace is achieved by total destruction. So you should keep your witty comments to yourself.
  4. Sir.Hypocrite

Most wanted module system additions

I can see you didn't catch my drift, by being able to loot corpses you get everything they had before dying or getting knocked out. When you win a battle you barely even get half of all the equipment your enemies had or your dead soldiers had, maybe I wasn't clear enough the first time.
  5. Sir.Hypocrite

Killing off a faction?

I am on .903,recently stopped playing the Native, turned to the Expanded Gameplay 2 mod, mostly because my bloody faction was too much of a puss to start a war with anyone else.
  6. Sir.Hypocrite

Killing off a faction?

No, eventually they'll disappear, the game won't tell you they've been vanquished or anything of the sort, but if you'll check in taverns from time to time with travelers you'll be told that they have no fiefs and a total army of carans. E.G. when I managed to defeat the Rhodoks they had an army of only 63 man and no heroes.
  7. Sir.Hypocrite

Most wanted module system additions

This might sound stupid, but how about looting corpses after a victory?
  8. Sir.Hypocrite

Killing off a faction?

Annoyed they are, mate, but they just won't fight the whole faction, just me.
  9. Sir.Hypocrite

Countries at peace?

I'm having something of the same issue, I took out the Rhodoks but my faction is at peace with everyone else, is there any way of getting your faction into war with the other factions? I'm friends with the Vaegir king, still that doesn't help me too much.
  10. Sir.Hypocrite

Killing off a faction?

I managed to "eliminate" the Rhodoks so to say and it would please me if I'd be able to slaughter every other faction also, but my faction isn't at war with the others. So here's my question. What am I supposed to do in order to get mine to declare war on the others?
  11. Sir.Hypocrite

New Armour that you would like

New armour, hmm how about the old black armour from the previous versions? I used to like it muchly. Felt pretty neat being the black knight.
  12. Sir.Hypocrite

Heavy weapon swings wound multiple opponents.

I support the whole areal damage idea, I mean when confronting two or more adversaries you should be able to wound them both if both stand in the way. Not saying you should be some sort of super knight that kills everything with a swing.
Back
Top Bottom