Search results for query: *

1. Religion

There's christians priests in Mierce cities as well as anywhere :sad: . And I cant find any pagans...
    There's anyway the player can bring paganism back to britain? (not historicaly correct but a nice challenge?)
    Btw, great mod, I'm loving it!
  2. 1.97 Screenshots preview

Hell yeah, amasing work!!

Yeah I think im going to scrap the Aetolian League and put in Pontus instead. Enough Greek action as it is, and Pontus would open the door for new flavour.
    Yes, yes, please do that!  I love Pontus! :grin:
  3. Hegemony troop tree preview: Rome

Great news!
    That will had an lot of dept to the game!

4. 1.97 Changelog and discussion.

New formations and new recr sistem? :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I'm just an little sad because Hayashan (sp, Armenia) or Pontus arent in...  :cry:
  5. New Factions List

ealabor said:
    The confirmed new factions so far are:

1. Chremonian League
    2. Numidia
    3. Illyria
    4. Epirus
    5. Scythia
    6. Brigantes
    7. Massalia
    8. Syracuse

Oh! Can't we have an more eastern faction like Pontus or Armenia? I think both are in our map. I realy want to kick Seleucid Asses.
  6. (268) Unit equipment requests

Merlkir said:
    Found some very cool Seleucid kataphraktoi :

JohnWarry-025cikozbrojnyjedziecdiad.jpg

Haaaa, how I would like to see some half-kataphraktoi horse in Hegemony like that one or the ones in EB. Not for Seleucid Katraphraktoi thought but for Aorsi Noble Horse Archers and Scytian Horsemans.

And the Ptolomaic Katatank is also very cool even if it looks more from the WW1 than from the 2BC to me  :grin: J/K

You are my hero, Melkir, working in both my fav mods (EB and Hegemony),  :grin:
  7. Ancient Horses

Ok, thanks for the reply.
    No, I dont understand Russian but I'll trust you  :grin:.
    Good work!
  8. Slight delay to release

May the strenght be with you, master Ealabor!
  9. Bug reports for Hegemony 268 B.C. v1.91

I am using Vista now but I ain't having any problems...
    I wish I had the same luck.  :sad: I suppose you have an supper computer and much more than the 1gb Ram I have  :cry:
  10. Seven Wonders Of the World (Image Heavy)

:grin: :grin: :grin:
    You should call it The AWESOME Temple of Artemis
  11. Ancient Horses

Alxcruel said:
    LusitanCenturion said:
    I think that there were many diferent species of horses in persia with diferent sizes, wich one are you trying to represent with the "persian horse"? Not that I have many knowlage about it, but I think there should be more than just one generic persia horse. I'm not an expert, just giving my thoughts.

In 5th BC(in achiminidian period) there were many different races of horses. Nisaian, Davan horses was the largest and heaves of them. In 2-3 BC horses like it was dominated as battle breeds.
    Yes, but the bigger breeds wouldn't be expencive and available only for bodyguards or elites? Wouldn't be cheaper and best to an seleucid or pontic low rank cavalryman like an Hippakontistai  or even an Median Hippeis to buy one horse of one of the also good quality smaller breeds from iran, media or armenia than to import a steppe horse? Or were the smaller persian breeds from the 2-3BC similar to the steepe ones so they can be represented by the same horse in game? 
  12. Countdown to Hegemony 1.960 (.960 port)

Uilleann said:
    Noxanima said:
    soon very soon  :twisted:

I am fan of RomeTW and M&B. So this mod is the best for me!
    Oh, I can't wait anymore!!!AAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!  :twisted:
    While you do wait for the port... Play Europa Barbarorum or RTR for RTW.  :wink: Thats the only games (mods) I play right now: EB and Hegemony.
  13. Ancient Horses

Awesome job, that would realy had to the mod!
    I think that there were many diferent species of horses in persia with diferent sizes, wich one are you trying to represent with the "persian horse"? Not that I have many knowlage about it, but I think there should be more than just one generic persia horse. I'm not an expert, just giving my thoughts.
  14. Countdown to Hegemony 1.960 (.960 port)

Noxanima said:
    If german berserkers adapted to the game they will be best individual warrior..
    I am underlining that best warrior not soldier germanic tribes were close to native version no tactics just suprise assaults
    that really terrefic ..........
    but when it comes to soldier of course the legions if the legions have a chance to form testudo...
    I have no hope to see as it is really very tough to use its mechanics in M&B..
    But to see your soldier after you order "TESTUDO FORMATA!" would be great.. :grin:
    Loooooooool!
    Please stop watching hollywood movies (or watch them just for fun since you cant learn almost anything from them) and go read some good real story books. Downloading EuropaBarbarorum and reading all the information they have also works fine. Anyway you'll learn more from Hegemony than from any holywood movie like Gladiator or 300.
  15. Countdown to Hegemony 1.960 (.960 port)

Parthia/Palavah are out of our map so we cant have them unless we get a bigger one...  :???:
    BUT Pontus and Armenia are in, so... :grin: And with the new chariots Pontus would rock  :wink:

But Eleabor have a lot of stuff to do before so we may need to wait.  :neutral:
    And I cant wait to play Hegemony in the new version  :grin:
  16. Countdown to Hegemony 1.960 (.960 port)

Ave Ealabor and the Hegemony team!  :grin:
  17. 1.91 Changelog and discussion

Is anyone else besides me getting a lot of crashes? no error messages usually just a straight CTD
    Youre not alone  :cry:
  18. Bug reports for Hegemony 268 B.C. v1.91

Also having CTDs, mostly in bigge battles, but also in some small and always when trying to fight Scytian raiders parties befoe the battle start.
    Damn Vista with only 1Gb here  :cry:
  19. (268) 268 B.C. suggestions and ideas / item requests

Falcata is In?  :eek: HELL YEAH!!!!!!
    That is certainly an map from Romanised Iberia, not from Iberian tribes.
    Bah, we need an Castrum (Iberian Fortress) scene into Hemogeny  :grin:
    And an Oppida for Celts.
Back
Top Bottom