Search results for query: *

1. Rasdor

MP Multiplayer Feedback from the Competitive Community.

Literally every semi-competent player from warband multiplayer knows that bannerlord multiplayer combat is doodoo

**** me it's Shema. Long time no see.
  2. Rasdor

MP Multiplayer Feedback from the Competitive Community.

Echoing everything here. For singleplayer the combat is vastly better than Warband. For multiplayer it is clunky, no where near as fluent and quite simply does not have anywhere near the competitive potential that Warband's combat system does. I feel that the skill ceiling has been significantly lowered to the point that any fight between even half decent players will become a never ending slugfest because the things players did in Warband to apply mental pressure to the opponent to get around their block have been either removed or make significantly worse. I'm talking about things like glitchfeinting (I get why they removed it, but it increased the skill ceiling significantly in Warband -- and even normal feinting is significantly worse than in Warband) and hilt slashing doesn't seem to be possible or is severely nerfed for example. Chambering is also so finicky as to make it essentially pointless to attempt.

I think that shields also need a slight nerf -- even with an axe there take forever to break and anyone even half competent at manual blocking will literally never have their shield break.

The whiff mechanic (speed and distance damage bonus) seems completely out of whack -- attacks which should clearly bounce off often end up doing massive damage and vice versa. This has made footwork far less important I feel as you can't manipulate your position to make an enemy attack bounce off anymore without basically rolling the dice and hoping it works.
  3. Rasdor

beta.taleworlds.com

b21.png
  4. Rasdor

Is it worth getting into dueling?

In the same way you could call a toddler smashing his toys together whilst ****ting itself 'playing', yes.  :fruity:
  5. Rasdor

Is it worth getting into dueling?

I used to play duel a lot (now I don't play Warband much anymore, and when I do it's Battle or Siege). The crazy seizure feints get easier to read with simple practice and repetition, and often the worse people who use them forget to block while they're doing these feints, so you can exploit that.

In the wider context though, dedicating time to dueling (especially, as others have mentioned, 2h dueling) is like backing yourself into a corner surrounded by baked beans. You don't get to experience much outside of your little corner, and what you do experience is of lesser quality to the four-coursed gourmet food in the rest of the room. And nowadays, the beans are going off and no one's really touching them anymore, so you're just left to 'enjoy' the beans on your lonesome.

Really the game is about effective teamfighting strategy, so it shines in game modes which play to this, especially Battle.
  6. Rasdor

[CoR] Corporation of Radicalization

mhuuuuuuuuuud
  7. Rasdor

I think it would be beneficial to attempt to discern what a party hosted by the Space Khergits would entail. Would one dance eternally amongst countless spacehorses whilst being assailed by the unending drone of the famed Khergic "hnnnnnngarrrrrrrrnnnngaaaaaa" throat singing, beamed out into space from surrounding HiFiSats which, by Khergic law, must orbit each Khergit inhabited world at a distance of no less than 22,236 miles. Based on studies conducted by the High Fane of Interstellar Nordic Imperium and the Galactic Harlusian Cheese Association, it could be expected that the Lord Khan of the Space Khergits may even grace such as party with his esteemed presence, attending the event aboard his flagship. In the case of such an event, it appears to be tradition that the Lord Khan ride atop his horse -- that is, a member of the subspecies Equus ferus caballus. Such a species has long been extinct elsewhere in the galaxy -- indeed, the only known specimen is the Lord Khan's horse, the limbs of which have been replaced with subatomic rockets -- an incredible technology invented by Khergic scientists which accelerate subatomic Vaegirs to velocities at 99.98% the speed of light. The Lord Khan's horse is the only organic life-form which has survived the perilous surgery required to implement such technology. In addition to this, the Lord Khan's horse is also kept alive through an elaborate life-support system. For these reasons, the Lord Khan's horse is revered so greatly as to elevate it almost to the position of co-Khan and foreign party-goers should be careful to not look the Lord Khan's horse in the eye, and should be sure to treat it with great respect. Failure to do so is punishable in ways which are deemed to be "thoroughly unacceptable" by the Galactic Court.
  8. Rasdor

Fallout 4

Anyone else find it odd how you get ****ing Power Armour 30 mins into the game?
  9. Rasdor

SP Medieval 1429: The Hundred Years War

Is there any news on the English translation of this mod?
  10. Rasdor

Metal, metal, metal

I thought Red And The Black was pretty good.
  11. Rasdor

Screenshot Mega Thread

Witcher 3. I think it's the pellar, but there are several NPCs who look exactly like that.
  12. Rasdor

New to Warband Multiplayer

I trained on duel servers when I started deliberately trying to get better ages ago. I think The Ludus is the duel server everyone uses now, assuming you're in Europe. You could try grinding there. When you feel more comfortable with the mechanics, head on over to IG.
  13. Rasdor

How famous is the above player?

I'm too old to know this guy Q_Q
  14. Rasdor

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

He's around 40 or so.
  15. Rasdor

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Yep. Although, I believe the main quest has 36 (if I remember rightly) endings, so not entirely linear in itself.
  16. Rasdor

DotA 2 ( Defense of the Ancients )

4.2k-5k ranked is the most toxic place you could be. 9 games out of 10 there's gonna be at least two utter assholes. You can't play unranked either, because at that MMR, people see unranked as a place to just go and troll. **** Dota.

**** Dota..
  17. Rasdor

Though in this case, if a Peter comes into a shop first, the shop is doomed to fail.

That seems awful nameist towards people called Peter.
Back
Top Bottom