Search results for query: *

1. Funkmachine

Need More Info TODO_ENCOUNTER_MORALE_TOOLTIP of apposing siege army

See top of the image TODO_ENCOUNTER_MORALE_TOOLTIP Version: 1.0.3 Computer Specs: OS: Win 10 GPU: GTX 1070 ti CPU: i5-8600 RAM:8GB Motherboard: GIGABYTE B360N WIFI Socket 1151/H370/DDR4/S-ATA Motherboard Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD
  2. Funkmachine

Need More Info Error:Comment_STRING materials costing too much mission

Summary: Take the quest to buy cheap materials because the town is overpricing them. How to Reproduce: Talk to guy for quest after you have the materials. Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Buy Materials because they are overpriced. Media (Screenshots & Video)...
  3. Funkmachine

Resolved Archers not shooting

Same here, happens everytime, I usually move them about 20 meters away and toggle fire at will, that usually does the trick.
  4. Funkmachine

Need More Info Extra Tournament Dead body

Summary: Quite a funny one actually, probably doesnt need to be fixed. But if you win a fight, e.g 2X2, and you and your team mate survive, then after battle victory but before the round ends if you kill your teammate with a jav to the head, in the next round with you vs them, their dead body...
  5. Funkmachine

Need More Info Black Screen during battle with looters right after loading

Summary: Black Screen during battle with looters right after loading, only happened once do far How to Reproduce: Fight looters after load in green field. Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2046029824 Version...
  6. Funkmachine

Need More Info Typo in Mission Text

Summary: Quest to find Daughter, The word Heard instead of Heart at the end of the text. How to Reproduce: Talk to guy for quest Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2044840484 Version: 1.0.3 Computer Specs: OS...
  7. Funkmachine

TaleWorlds Feedback + Lessons Learned from the Seige / Stress Test

After reading SO much positive feedback from us in the community ...... I just wondered if there was any official TW feedback? - from the stress test? (apart from the predictable "thanks to all , that was useful").
  8. Funkmachine

(S) Calradia 1050 A.D.: Mercenary Uprising mod (Old Thread)

Looks Amazing, I was going to create a new Mod combining all of the best OSP packs but it appears you have already done it. Good Job sir. Looks like i'll be playing instead of coding! :grin:
  9. Funkmachine

Looking for help to edit campaign map

This might help you

http://www.moddb.com/mods/ironside/tutorials/using-thorgrim-map-editor-to-create-a-map-for-mount-and-blade-warbands
  10. Funkmachine

SP Fantasy Ironside Released!

released
  11. Funkmachine

OSP Kit Combat Camel Kit! - Makes horses react to camels

[For anyone who want a simple copy-paste, this should work. Horses react only to the opposing team's camels (they should get along with friendly camels)
    [/quote]

Looks great, I will defo be using this in my upcoming mod. Thanks for making this OSP as well OP.
  12. Funkmachine

##Reserved##
  13. Funkmachine

A single player full conversion, touch of fantasy, modification set in the world called "Ironside". Released. You can download it from the ModDB Page http://www.moddb.com/mods/ironside Features Complete Conversion Mod Three New troop trees per faction. Militia, Men at Arms, Nobles. Militia...
  14. Funkmachine

SP Tutorial Module System How to make troops recruitable from castle/towns.

Hello

Let me start by saying thanks s posting this tut, i was able to adapt it to recruit squires and men at arms in castles and villagers in towns.

BUT

i must also say that it is probably the worst explained tutorial i have ever read, seriously needs to be reconstructed, if i was a noob there is no way in hell i could follow it.

But again, no offence intended, thanks for posting it, all the data is there just to restructured.

thanks again, was just what i was looking for
  15. Funkmachine

SP Tutorial Module System Creating a faction.

Hello can someone please help me before i rip my hair out please.

I am not a noob at modding, but this is the first time i have added a new faction.

I used this tutorial + 1 about 3 months ago and added a new faction to my mod, it worked fine, no problems at all, i just tried to add two more and now its not working and i never bookmarked the other one.

so, it is creating the new factions, they are appearing in factions in the game, and so is there king, but it says their kings are vassals of the new faction i added a few months ago.

so the two new factions are appearing, but they have no land or vassals(but assigned them land and vassals), they are appearing as vassals of my other added faction, and all those missing vassals are appearing under that other new faction as well.
    I hope I'm explain this right.

I DONT KNOW WHY THIS IS HAPPENING, i have been trawling through the code for 4 hours, can anyone please explain this to me?

thanks again for any help in advance, i am going banana's here.

Great tut by the way.

###

Also the two kings are the lords of the land i assigned them, but their vassals of a dif king. seems like im just repeating myself, seriously, i am going crazy.

####

also no build errors of anykind

please help :sad:

###
    its ok i figured it out

i do still have a question though, if a knight does not have a castle where is he spawned on the map?
    i am getting worried that my smaller kingdom knights are not being spawned, i can only see the kingy.
Back
Top Bottom