Search results for query: *

• Users: Krizby
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Krizby

If Taleworlds were to make a new game what time period would you like?

Would it be Ancient Roman Empire (my pick) or the early modern age? Thanks for posting!
  2. Krizby

No war

I haven't had a war in ages and I'm beginning to get a bit bored. The last war I had was with the Swadians where I took several of their fortresses, including Suno, from therm. King Harlaus is intimidated by me and i'll give you the case for the rest: The Sarranids have somehow built up an...
  3. Krizby

Strongest faction in Calradia aside from player faction?

^ topic. My one would be the Sarranids as the strongest, and the Veagirs as the weakest. Thanks for posting!
  4. Krizby

Bandits. Where are they?

My kingdom now controls over half of Calradia and it is quickly expanding, but I'm facing a daunting problem. My capital city, Veluca, is constantly dropping in prosperity due to an apparent bandit problem. But here's the thing. I hardly ever see a bandit party, except for on the other side of...
  5. Krizby

New DLC Napoleon Wars

I just saw the advertisement today. I thought it looked promising, but Fire & Sword was similar and it was okay but they scrapped some of the features i liked in Warband. I guess it's a multiplayer mod so it can't be too bad. So what do you think?
  6. Krizby

Kingdom instability

I've had a kingdom for a few weeks now (real time) and its quickly expanding, but I'm having trouble keeping my lords in check as they all come from different kingdoms. If i give one lord a fief the rest of their dispositions will decrease. They are all selfish except for select few. Please...
  7. Krizby

Capture the King

Hey guys, just have a query. How do I capture a king. because I've defeated King Graveth about four times and it doesn't even say "King Graveth managed to escape." Do I have to take all his estates or something? please help. Thanks!
  8. Krizby

File transfer

Hi guys. I have a really good character on my old computer but the game laggs like hell on it, so I wanna transfer my character onto the new computer, but I don't know how. I tried just dragging the files but it doesn't seem to work. Please help if you can. Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom