Search results for query: *

1. spiritwind

MP Apocalypse Fallout Warband Multiplayer Mod. BACK IN ACTION!

Haha.  Jlgx gave me a shout that someone was looking at reviving this Mod. 

I give you my full support in doing so as it is pretty obvious that this was abandoned shortly after the release of Warband. 

Wow, this thread really brings back memories!!!
  2. spiritwind

I'm pretty sure I was able to recover the banner from the failed harddrive I had.  I will double check here shortly.
    Also, I will get in contact with you as soon as we could use some trailers =).
  3. spiritwind

Kazzan said:
    Depends on how you look at it. Guess spiritwind could use a stimpack.
    Thank you, my corpse finally received the intended stimpack.
    I am happy to announce that this mod is once again active.
    The latest news;
    Although the mod team has been very busy to the point none of us could dedicate any time to it, we didnt forget about this.
    I am one to say we have put way too much time into this mod to let it die, and the mod team agrees. 
    ---
    Currently working on;
    We are currently working on getting this mod ported to Warband, although for starters we will only be doing a multiplayer port.  It may take time for a public release, but within the next week we plan to have a rough multiplayer ready for the mod team.  Hopefully if things go smooth, within 2-3 weeks we will be doing a new tester recruitment, and start getting people in line to test the multiplayer fallout mod and provide feedback to what we are doing.
    If things continue to run smooth after that, we will be going into a recruitment stage again for the mod team, and be mainly looking for scene developers, an advanced modeler to solely focus on scene props and buildings, another advanced modeler to focus only on armors, and yeah - you get the point.
    If you fit any of those positions mentioned, and feel like dedicating time now, send me a pm and we will talk.
    If you are a web designer and think you might want to join the team, and build us an awesome site, please send me a pm.
    Please do not send me a pm requesting to be a beta tester.
  4. spiritwind

Warband Module System (1.105)

Any updates of this source since the new patches?
  5. spiritwind

Right now we are only doing a few models the fallout 3 way because it was designed to work well, and look good, in first person.
    There will be plenty of fallout 1&2 material, trust me :wink:.
  6. spiritwind

Currently working on the laser rifle and getting the centaur in game.
    Also, got Hassifa back, and hopefully with his return we can make great leaps in the coding field =).
  7. spiritwind

Clickage! Help Raise the level of Daemons!

He has been fixed.
    These are simply for entertainment ^^.
  8. spiritwind

Put on the first post, added another of mine.
    I got quite the collection going now ^^.
  9. spiritwind

lols.
    Still clicking you all =).
    Anyone else got one they want on the main page?
  10. spiritwind

Fallout mod for M&B recruiting! MUST HAVE CODER TO PROGRESS!!!!

Alright, what positions are you looking at getting into?
  11. spiritwind

Yes, they will be in the game, and we already have models *untextured* built up for the basic layouts of them.
    =).
  12. spiritwind

Indeed, but truly, you cant expect something like that from a mod with this size of team.
    Great news, teh Centaur is fully rigged, and a large amount of the animations have been done!  Sadly, the modeler is back in uni now, and it may be a bit until it is fully finished, but in the Uni, he is taking a class on animation, cant wait to see it myself XD.
    As with other news, just hoping we can find another coder that knows what he is doing soon to bring this mod back where it should be... Without one, we are truly getting nowhere...
  13. spiritwind

The greatest drinkers in the world : Through ages 'till the present

I'm sure we all have tainted blood somewhere in us :wink:.  Almost impossible to surpass.
    There is not one country in this world that dosent suffer from it.
  14. spiritwind

lols, old habbits on boards that dont care =p. 
  15. spiritwind

Do you forgive Hitler?

You can all say what you want, but as with any ruler, their only thought while getting there, was the need for power. 
  16. spiritwind

Spam on  spam board ftw!!!!
    lol, alright, I got a bad habit of doing that, but am working to rid myself of it.
    Posted a few more on the first post, and got a tyranid up =).
  17. spiritwind

If I happened to miss your Daemon, give me a shout, and I'll add him
  18. spiritwind

There we go, put everyones on the first post =).
    Thx guys!
    Also changed the same of the topic.
  19. spiritwind

Steam account haxed

ProjectAngel said:
    spiritwind said:
    ProjectAngel said:
    They have a contact number.
    I've looked all over for a steam contact number, and got in contact with Valve which told me steam has no phone customer support.  He has done all he can do...
    And real mature putting someone down...  Must make you feel real confident about yourselves.

425-889-9642

At what point did I put him down?
    I was refering to all the other assholes that seem to be flaming because they have nothing better to do.
    That is valves contact number, they told me that they offer no steam support on the phone.  That they may sometime in the future, but not to cal the valve number unless it is something about one of thier workers, or one of their games that say to call that number if I'm having some sort of billing or advanced tech problems.
Back
Top Bottom