Search results for query: *

1. Please Make Peace Treaties Shorter!

iCod43 said:
    Ayup. Denmark and the whole Scandinavian region is just crawling with bandits.

Just like real life.
  2. Last of the Mohicans Event

Sounds like fun. But uh, the date.. I don't exactly want two days to live in infamy here.
  3. Nord Sniper OP XD

Average said:
    Caesar15 said:
    It's not just snipers, it's any army that you have under your command. Simply telling them to stop moving and spreading out almost guarantees a battle victory.

No, an irony calvary (sarrinids, are best in this mod) can take them down.

Only if you play as them ,if you don't, the cav will lose.
  4. Discussion + Suggestions

What is this exactly?
  5. Nord Sniper OP XD

It's not just snipers, it's any army that you have under your command. Simply telling them to stop moving and spreading out almost guarantees a battle victory.
  6. Suggestions and ideas

rapier17 said:
    KickingJoub said:
    Oh yeah and Sweden is already in so might want to pay a bit more attention to detail next time :wink:
    Don't worry, I know he knows Sweden are in the mod.

I'm not sure if people would be interested in an ECW sub-mod. As much as I'd love that I don't see it having wider appeal. Notably it would consist of three factions, pretty much identical to each other except slight clothing differences (Royalist forces having monterro caps, Scot's wearing grey & blue bonnets) and minor differences in equipment (Parliamentarians would have the option of doglocks for musketeers*). It could work, I'd love it, but would enough people be interested in it?

*Because London. The prominent gunsmiths in England tended to be in London, making it the centre of English gun manufacture, and spent the war under Parliamentarian control. This is how the Tower Hamlets Trayned Bandes were able to gain an advantage with their doglocks against Royalist musketeers with matchlocks during night fighting near Cropredy Bridge;
    According to Richard Coe, who wrote an account of his service under Captain Christopher Gore, the Tower Hamlets' advance guard stood to all night to the rear of the bridge and hung lit match from pallisadoes a musket shot from their position to conceal their dispositions. When the Royalist pickets fired on them during the night, the Hamlets musketeers (armed with doglocks, which needed no match) fired back from their true position beneath a hedgerow.

I would most definetly play an ECW sub mod..
  7. XS42 - Naval-battle Event [CANCELED]

You know you reply to our posts but you don't actually accept any of us....
  8. Suggestions and ideas

Ser-Volk said:
    Well this days thinking while playing the Deluge i have an idea ¿Why dont add The Deluge to the steam workshop of warband? or add to the shop, i mean to start the deluge from steam and that stuff  :?:

And Add The Prussian i like them so much and they are very cool ¿Why dont add some other factions?

Because it's too big.
  9. XS42 - Naval-battle Event [CANCELED]

I wonder if I could successfully apply for Captain...

Nick: Caesar15
    Preferred Ship: Sweden: red
    Preferred Unit: Musketeer
    Do you want to join weekly: Depends how the event goes.
  10. Suggestions and ideas

V0lum3D said:
    Caesar15 said:
    I guess this means I should brush up on my melee skills...

Wait, I know why I think the Deluge AI is better than Native Ai..Because my Ping is always over 150!

No, that is just because of your crappy connection or the server is hosted far away from you.

That's what I just said...?
  11. Suggestions and ideas

I guess this means I should brush up on my melee skills...

Wait, I know why I think the Deluge AI is better than Native Ai..Because my Ping is always over 150!
  12. Suggestions and ideas

jepekula said:
    That is simply because of the firearms. They are not better than native bots, though, or not in any significant form, atleast.

Are you sure about that? I find the bots in Deluge noticeably more proficient in melee than the bots in Native when I duel them.
  13. [M] The Deluge - general discussion

You didn't have some kind of surge connector that was plugged into it? And why the hell do modders PC's always seem to blow up one way or the other.
  14. Suggestions and ideas

jepekula said:
    I think he just wants bots to be weaker or players to be stronger, because players die too fast and bots are as good as players in melee.
    His whole statement is false, though, bots are in no way as good as a decent player is.

Bots here are more powerful than Native bots, that's for sure.
  15. Suggestions and ideas

NightHawkreal said:
    They are stupid and clumsy only until they reached the target. In melee bot is almost equal to the player. Several bots surpass it, because they can not hurt each other.

I want the players did not die from a bullet from the other end of map or two pokes of a spear. Treatment, once in four rounds, useless when death comes so quickly, regardless of the level of health. In addition, reducing the number of of such deaths is to reduce the flow of polles.

Well if I sit and look long and hard at your post then I am pretty sure you just went more melee. Just make a "Bot Bandolier" item and give it to them with only 5 cartridges or something of the sort.
  16. Suggestions and ideas

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
    NightHawkreal said:
    I do believe that the invasion needs its own units as naval battles.

If you mean bots, then it already has. If you mean players, then what units it should be? I believe we already covered most of the "land troop" types.

That's what he meant? I thought he meant an invasion mode that had ships in it. I am not a very good translator it seems.
  17. Suggestions and ideas

NightHawkreal said:
    I do believe that the invasion needs its own units as naval battles.

That would be kind of fun.
  18. Public Muster & Drill Event: 17th August 2014 - Hosted by the Lucky Dogs

Leifr Eiríksson said:
    Oui?
    Can we help you?

I am just stating that I remember you guys from...you know, when we had Deluge events.
  19. Screenshots & videos

Another?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek_jjOFm_XE&feature=youtu.be

(The Ending is the best)
Back
Top Bottom