Search results for query: *

• Users: Guize
  • Order by date
  1. Guize

SP - Battles & Sieges Odd AI siege behavior

The pathfinding in general during sieges is my #1 complaint. Just let my troops use ladders or push a broken down gate. This is a screenshot after I killed 20+ men at the top of those ladders making an opening for those cretins at the bottom.
    6UplAXF.jpg
  2. Guize

SP - Battles & Sieges Quality of Life - Siege Battles

I just want proper pathfinding.
    6UplAXF.jpg
  3. Guize

Resolved Black moving squares covering all character and horse models

Summary: In a tournament Sanala. All the horses and characters are covered by black squares that move with them completely covering them. Once i died in battle the screen cleared up and all black blocks went away
    How to Reproduce
    : Enter tournament in Sanala
    Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Sanala tournament
    Media (Screenshots & Video):
    Version: beta e1.2.0
    Installed community-made modifications: n/a
    Computer Specs
    :
    GPU: nvidia 1070 max-q
    CPU: i7 8750H
    RAM: 16 GB
    Motherboard: unsure
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD
    UJx3cGL.jpg

This happened to me in battle as soon as I connected a swing with an enemy. I was mounted on horseback and using a glaive.
  4. Guize

why is there a limit on corpse count?

Amagic said:
    The answer is so obvious: Corpse ammount changer!

Hey we got the Battle size changer why not?  :lol:

This or the devs add back the unlimited option and keep the 150 option, which would be ideal.

I'm no modder so it's up to a kind soul to give us a corpse limit changer :wink:
  5. Guize

I know what you mean, after a huge siege battle it was rather satisfying to look out across the walls to see the price of victory.
  6. Guize

My god, I was just looking on the forums for this exact same thing, I used to have the limit set to unlimited but that changed around 1.125?  Is there any way to modify a game file to make it unlimited again?
  7. Guize

Starting over with new patches.

Don't worry about the armor not being available, the inventories of traders aren't static and are also randomly calculated I'm pretty sure; so you'll have instances of armor not being there for a few days to a few weeks, as well as the same armorer having two different inventories between saves.  Check various armories and you should find it.

I haven't started a new character since the beta :eek:

Hope that helps!
  8. Guize

Suggestions about making the game better.

Great suggestions I agree 100%

Only thing is I think that they would be more suited for a Mount and Blade 2 for their large scale implementation haha. :smile:
  9. Guize

Please turn off Team Talk!!

Alright, simple solution.

What you'll need:

Post it note.

Stick it over the dialogue window, sure you'll have a piece of paper in your field of vision but it's basically like a nice big censor! :grin:
  10. Guize

Ransom based on level?

Confirmed, I sold a sea raider for 112 denars, really glad that Taleworlds did this themselves!
  11. Guize

Disturbing

I agree with both sides, I love taleworlds speed in patching and fixing bugs and trying to please the community for a better game experience. Love it. Also I agree that the community needs to let taleworld know when there is a gamebreaking bug.  Just think that they could do it in a less 'OH MY GOD YOU BROKE MY GAME YOU MEANIES GOOOOD' way. Keep it up taleworlds!
  12. Guize

How I fell in love with M&B

Glad to see you enjoy the game so much man haha.  I always love recruiting the odd troop or so from the rest of my army and seeing how they fare and progress, I figure if they die I didn't need them anyway, but if they survive and rank up to the top then they earn a place in my heart. :mrgreen:  Also you should look into companions, they could serve as your own body guard if you so wished and you could outfit them however you like.  Make them go into a special 'group' instead of infantry/cavalry/archer for the extra body guardish feel.  As a plus they don't die, only get knocked unconscious.
  13. Guize

Extremely, extremely pissed off.

Try lowering the difficulty? It helps a lot!
  14. Guize

Way to abandon property?

I've found that an easy boost to your wealth is to simply do a tournament or two a week, close to 4k gold per so it covers for your armies and then some. :mrgreen:
  15. Guize

More Enemies.

I don't care for the merging idea, maybe if it weren't to happen all the time but like once every couple of months there would be a 'bandit rebellion' or something.

Also I do agree with the idea of more enemies to fight, sometimes as a low level all you want to do is fight some bandits to give your recruits some experience, but it's tough looking all over calradia to find a measly 15.  More types of enemies would be nice as well. BLACK KNIGHTS! What? Who said that? :cool:
  16. Guize

Congratulations to the Taleworlds team

Just putting my two cents in, Taleworlds is a great team always trying to do their best, they listen to the fans and know how to stay true to their vision.  There have been many a tale of successful groups that could not claim this, fortunately Taleworlds is one of the few that can.

Mount and Blade has kept my interest since all the way back in the .700's and I'm sure it'll keep it up well past the next game :grin:

Thanks Taleworlds!
  17. Guize

[Suggestion/Concern/Major Annoyance] Siege Team Balance

As long as khergits aren't attacking.

Khergits attacking is just sad.  Especially playing as them, they get ripped apart a good portion of the time.
  18. Guize

Direct2drive released 0.850!

It's annoying because right when D2D updates to .850, .860 comes out... :???:
  19. Guize

[Suggestion] Final things that may need looking at before release?

Does anyone else get the graphical glitch where you'll be using a one hander with a shield, then switch to a throwing weapon while still blocking, maybe throw one or two then go back to your one hander...But when you do that or in one of the previous steps your characters arms seem to loose their place and somewhat half-hazardly swing around in circles? It doesn't effect gameplay because as soon as a hit lands on where the shield would be it snaps back into place but it does make for a weird thing to see. :???:  I'll try to get a screenshot of this in action.
  20. Guize

Direct 2 Drive Updated

Just to let everyone know how bought the game from Direct2Drive the game files have been updated, I had petitioned them to upload it and they finally sent me an e-mail today saying that they did :mrgreen: Anyway just go to your 'my games' screen then redownload the client and you'll download...
Back
Top Bottom