Search results for query: *

1. gabe_90

SP Musket Era Csatádi's Visual and Historical Mod

Just wanted to say that I love this mod!
    I just installed WFAS again yesterday and downloading this mod was the first thing I did. It's literally how the game should have been released. Thanks Csatádi!
  2. gabe_90

Congrats phlpp

Gotta second that! Geko is the one mod that I keep coming back to. Grats for making something truly great phlpp!
  3. gabe_90

Some ideas on how to start a kingdom?

Sorry to hijack your thread like that, but I noticed I can't see my Right to rule stat on my character report? Anyone know whatÄs up with that?
  4. gabe_90

1.13 Changes and Questions

I don't know anything for certain since I am just a player of this mod who enjoys it very much btw.
    I noticed some different spawning points in scenes compared to the previous version. I also didn't encounter any scenes bugs so far in sieges or on prison break-out missions  :party:
    I also get skript error messages very seldomly now while they were very prominent in 1.11.
    Also my troop names are all Latin like I selected in the installer.

All in all, 1.13 seems to have done some polishing and fixing small bugs.

P.S.: If anyone knows how to make the world map a bit brighter, you must post ITT.
    Edit: Just noticed I can't see my Right to rule stat on my character report. Anyone know what's up with that?
  5. gabe_90

Story Driven YouTube Let's Play - King of England

I am very excited for the crusade you started in the new season! Deus Vult!

Now to OT: All hail to DrT for releasing 1.13! haven't encountered any scenes bugs so far - fingers crossed :smile:
  6. gabe_90

How do i get a Adventuring companion back in my party?

Sounds like a quality feature right there! How can you turn this BS off?
  7. gabe_90

strange brooms?

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
  8. gabe_90

Gekokujo: Images, Videos, and LPs

Some impressions from the character Shigeno of this save freelancing for Takeda Shingen (Great Lord Takeda) in Gekokujo:

61A5308EF63C143582092D290820C36C8165DA7C

Going into battle as a takeda soldier

AF4DE316F44F9CD017CF5F36F1600EDE8378EF8A

The Uesugi are tough enemies.

63891A1F972B091A591790450C2BC8667A3F5066

Few things are more satisfying than a battle well fought.

BD474F9784DC5485CF745168B653440F94E216AE

Sieges are deadly, but fun with the new gate mechanic (and edit mode  :shifty:)

322D2B99336C6EFB0E0493D731B5F382603F59ED

Mourning fallen comrades.
    Shoutout to jacobhinds and his great animations!

38CE43763A04B8FCF26ADE255ED07612192A8ED4

Our first complete defeat.

FF3DD9DA4C4D6429FE35A780657DF05EF572BE2E

Shigeno left the Takeda army on good terms with his former lord, but there is no turning back now. It is time to venture out on his own.

Of course I will continue this save and try to get some land of his own for Shigeno. He has set his mind on fighting for noone but himself in the future, in order to reap even greater rewards.

Thanks and congratulations to phlpp and all involved for making such a great mod! Thanks also to jacobhinds for the great animations, Monoolhos for the scabbard positioning as well as PPQ_Purple and Ichimonji Hidetora for the realistic sword texture submod!

Edit: Yes, I already disabled the framecounter and I will move quicksave away from F12  :oops:
  9. gabe_90

Nerf christian clergy

Articulo34 said:
    Pagans should still be able to bribe Christians. Maybe make it double the money for the same amount of positive relations. And it would be realistic too. After all, Christianity has always been for sale. :cool:

Shut your ***** mouth, dirty tin god worshipper!
    Seriously though, atm it doesn't seem worth it to raid monasteries at all. Some changes related to this would be welcome.
  10. gabe_90

Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition (Lastest features added, page 1) - 31/05/2015

Great news!
    I would like to ask whether the new storyline is an expanded version of the old one or completely new. In other words: Will it replace the old one or exist alongside? I ask this because I am not too far into my storyline and I would consider restarting if the new storxline is an overhaul of the old one to see the differences and see what other choices I can make.
  11. gabe_90

Viking Conquest Update 1.04 (released)

Phaiak said:
    We leave no savegame behind. There will be some more detailed informations soon.

That's quite a relief to hear, appreciate the effort since Warband savegames are known to be a *****!
  12. gabe_90

Hey guys,

after long abstenance I want to finally play through th storymode of VC  :grin: All I need now is to know whether that surprise ciontent update will be savegame compatible, otherwise i would shoot myself in the foot. Thanks!
  13. gabe_90

That changelog looks awesome!
  14. gabe_90

Viking Conquest Update 1.03 (released)

A botched launch will always warrant negative reviews. It is what it is though and we should be looking forward. 1.03 is mostly fine and I really want to get my hands on 1.04 now :grin:
  15. gabe_90

Are you kidding me?

I think the relations impact with places where you control garrisons is a really cool feature, but I would love to get some in-game info about that or maybe in a manual?
  16. gabe_90

Are you kidding me?

I honestly don't mind that feature, but as others pointed out AI garrisons can't be in the 1500s if the player is not allowed to stack that many and there needs to be some kind of warning before that event firing like "Your men have lived in cramped quarters in the city long enough. They yearn to join the marshal's army and meet the enemy in the field.". Also you need to balance the lair with that in mind. Maybe the lair can only hold about 200 men in the beginning and you can upgrade the lair to fit more troops in it?
  17. gabe_90

Official VC Screenshot-thread (new signature for forum added)

mike56 said:
    No offense, but BrustwarzenLenny images are way more interesting  :lol:
    Tbh I don't think so. Soldiers will fight without wolf hats, but they won't fight with an empty stomach!
  18. gabe_90

Very little money from monasteries.

Only having played the game for a few hours and now waiting for the content update, I might be talking out my ass, but:
    Isn't the problem that while looting monasteries might be very easy, it's often still not worth the time. Wouldn't it be better if they upped the rewards a bit once more (not quite to 1.0 levels though) and instead made it a bit harder? Like for example there is a chance the monks can get help from a Lord/settlement/whatever who sends/spawns a few soldiers over? Not a whole army and you would not be captured if you retreat, but just to make it a little challenging? I think that would be really cool.
  19. gabe_90

Official VC Screenshot-thread (new signature for forum added)

God ammit that looks so cool. Now I just have to wait for the content update and my PC upgrade to finally tackle this gem in story mode - uh the wait is killing me!
  20. gabe_90

Highest Strength required for weapons and armor?

Heavy_Rittles said:
    Few can draw the strongest bows. Even the heaviest weapons should be easy to carry by comparison, though I'm not sure how well that corresponds to handling them effectively. Someone experienced might correct/clarify.

I am not experienced, but Matt Easton sure is. Here is a video of him addressing the topic:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3OIjpLSaYQ
Back
Top Bottom