Search results for query: *

1. Need opinion of New Amarna

Thanks guys

Trarco: Glad you like them haha. I will be making randomly some more perisno Fortresses or towns however it will totally depend on whether it make sense to me haha i was thinking next project would be to take a whack at one of the falcon fortresses lol,

Reus: Thanks glad you love them. as for project 4 unfortunately i don't have those scenes anymore as they were from the original mount&blade about 4 years back, i lost them when the usb drive i back them up on went through the wash lol
  2. Need opinion of New Amarna

Thanks Trarco!!!

Alright my apologies for the late response, here is an update of the final Amarna(working on Ai Mesh now)

New Amarna Full City view (i built the city with an inner city which is Old roman and a outer city which is Hakkon style)

View of the outer city

View of the inner city

Hope everyone likes a nice town center with a execution square haha

Built a lovely port for this city

Approaching the Palace (haven't added in trees yet and i may end up expanding it lol)

Welcome to the new Amarna Palace where the Hakkon Emperor rules

Hope you all Enjoy it
    Give me some feedback haha
    Thanks all
  3. Kaikoth not invading

in my game they don't do much but just stay in their realm and trade, which is accurate for lore wise but why not give them a helping a hand if you can lol
  4. Need opinion of New Amarna

Thanks the support guy, Here is Phase 6 the city is built now i just need to AI mesh, the city and finish the palace.
  5. Need opinion of New Amarna

Sorry Gsanders I unfortunately don't have that scene anymore since it was from the original Mount&blade, I could make a new one but it will take a month or longer depending on my work.

Heres Phase 5 of New Amarna
    Features that will be present when completed
    Port City(since Amarna is beside a lake)
    Merchant area
    Split city with roman district and Hakkon district
    Palace when approaching from outside of the city and from palace front gate should be grand
    Amarna Palace has it own port(haha can be use to sneak your way when sieging just going to be a long walk in the lake)
    One bridge access to Palace citadel

Added In the port area, Palace is 50% complete, City is 20% completed

Enjoy
  6. Starting a civil war

To answer your questions

The right to rule is one of the systems that affect your diplomacy when your ruler of your own nation/state/kingdom/empire. This coincides with persuasion, and your relations to the other monarchs. the more right to rule you have the higher chance you have of the other king or queen accepting peace terms, trade agreements, or alliances, if you have low right to rule they usually ignore you or see you as a usurper to the realm.

Becoming King of the Reich- Unfortunately no you will never be able to gain the Dragon Throne of the Reich even if everyone in the kingdom likes you only way for you to rule the Reich's lands is for you to rebel and take it entirely over becoming king and you could name it the Reich. Best way to convert the other lords are to persuade to join your cause by visiting them in their fiefs otherwise they will more then likely attack you in the field, defeating them in battle and releasing them in which case you also gain honour or annihilate the kingdom your attacking then most of the lords that you have good relations with will defect to your capital in which case you can choose who to accept.
  7. Need opinion of New Amarna

Hey All, my apologies for the disappearance. Work took over so i didn't have much free time to catch up on gaming but im back on track.

Here is the Palace Structure of Amarna
    Phase 1

Phase 2

If your bored and wonder what projects started me doing scenes here they are

First Chinese Palace built for the a Three kingdom base mod back when M&B was still in its early days

Second Chinese Palace I built

Third Chinese Palace Again built for the Three Kingdom Mod

Fourth Project
    Temple City(its what i called it) This was never released to the public

Fifth Project

Enjoy

Thanks everyone
  8. Need opinion of New Amarna

ill try for the choke point but as roman cities are essentially uniform blocks, going to be a lot of street fighting the choke point is the citadel
  9. Need opinion of New Amarna

Hey guys need Opinion on new amarna currently being built by me haha Enjoy this is just the outer city
  10. Need opinion of my rebuild of Murdenholl (incomplete)

Arish and Amarna are going to have to be out on hold until i can either find a town scene map the size of Murdenholl or i find a way to make one that size lol
  11. Need opinion of my rebuild of Murdenholl (incomplete)

The throne is a bit over large but then again a throne fit for a dragon king should be large lol. Siege scene for Murdenholl now imvolves you disembarking from ships instead of running in from the plains.

Heres the start of Amarna rebuilt

feel free to give me feedback
  12. Need opinion of my rebuild of Murdenholl (incomplete)

Heres Murdenholl's new interior design done by me, as everyone has wondered what i did to it i tried to keep it simple lol

my murdenholl is now completed moving on to Arish and Amarna now.
  13. Need opinion of my rebuild of Murdenholl (incomplete)

Yep thats what i was thinking since Amarna and Arish were situated near a ruined roman fortress i figure i rebuild one of them to be more roman style, however that won't start till i finish murdenholl's Ai mesh which is at 80% completion. It's a very umm shall i put it repetitive step thats very time consuming as always haha.

List of Features of this scene:
    Entering scene from Mountains.
    Full size port town
    10+towers and 2 gatehouses all fully ai meshed, fully accessible by player and troops
    Walled town with a Inner walled Fortress/palace/citadel that has a moat and drawbridge
    Player has a training ground beside the citadel alongside a secondary player home which i also fully ai meshed.
    2 ports one is a nice port one is well a harbour full of viking boats lol
    Guildmaster resides in his own yard/area
    Blacksmith has anvil, grindstone, furnace and shop all set up outside, residing by armorer
    Horse Merchant now resides outside of town at his own large horse farm full of horses
    interior of castle will have a nice throne
    Lots of me yawning from being bored by AI mesh lol

planned scenes
    Either Arish, or Amarna redone in roman style, Interior will consist of a throne on an elevated platform.

thanks guys for all advice, compliments and comments please continue to give me feedback
  14. Need opinion of my rebuild of Murdenholl (incomplete)

the main reason why i rebuilt murdenholl was because it had a full map instead of the regular 25% town scene map like other towns so it provided easy and more options for the scene, i could just copy it over and replace Voldberg's town scene and siege scene, but thats totally up the deve team whether they choose to implant it as that or not lol. The Castle interior for Murdenholl is redone ill post a pic of it soon. I was going to replace arish's scene to be roman style town as well. 
  15. Need opinion of my rebuild of Murdenholl (incomplete)

Hihi heres the links to them as you've requested. I use to be a scener for another mod but with work and school i stopped for a while and just did them as a hobby haha.

http://postimg.org/image/ggvvchpbr/
    http://postimg.org/image/m1p5xth6d/
    http://postimg.org/image/3nemtu4vp/
    http://postimg.org/image/k5xs8x2yd/
    http://postimg.org/image/fzhj7bsqd/
    http://postimg.org/image/d987a4w1h/
    http://postimg.org/image/8uv4kjw39/
    http://postimg.org/image/6y2ztput1/
    http://postimg.org/image/fudrxnlf9/
    http://postimg.org/image/i082s5ovp/
  16. Need opinion of my rebuild of Murdenholl (incomplete)

Sorry guys for late update about Murdenholl

Here is everything done (except AI Mesh which im doing right now lol)

http://postimg.org/image/ggvvchpbr/
  17. Questions from a newb :D

Capturing lord is only good if you take your time and wait for them to offer you ransom for the lords, rebellion wise it would probably be better to release them so they like you and you gain honor  in my opinion ofcourse. 34k and a castle i would say take the offer if you can although them besieging it is bad. At the bright side atleast your offer is better them mine, mine is a town and its villages plus 134k, that town also is the wealthiest town in my kingdom lol
  18. Overall Impressions

My personal opinion for redwood nation is just leave them, Redwood nation is sometimes a useful buffer zone for you if you are playing any opposing nation.  example is if your at war with tolrania, and you occupy perhaps maccavia, and redwood nations also at war with tolrania, redwood nation is probably destroying tolrania's armies down south giving you more opportunities to attack tolrania's castle without worrying about their reinforcements.

To tell you guys what happening at my game currently is Drahan now extends to all of hakkon's territories, Tolrania occupies  half of redwood nation territories, maccavia occupies the Kaiserlands (i helped each kingdom) while my kingdom occupies the northern island, Tolrania and Maccavia has declared war on me, sent armies onto my island already, redwood nation took the opportunity to take back their kingdom and even assimilated the entire tolrania as their own, signed a non aggression pact with me and is not attacking maccavia forcing them to retreat off my kingdom and gives me now an opportunity to attack maccavia and take their shore castles. Haha yes i should be fearful whats going to happen to my kingdom after the non agression pact is over
  19. Need opinion of my rebuild of Murdenholl (incomplete)

yea i gladly will send it after i finish the scene. Yea current Murdenholl is quite large and the merchants are kinda hard to find. I haven't selected where to stick the npcs yet but most likley they should be near a gate or i tend to make a market area and stick them somewhere near there. lol Thanks for liking and ill give you a message when its done
  20. Questions from a newb :D

for question 5
    In order to win the rebellion or Liberation whichever you choose to call it
    1. capture all territories of the kingdom
    2. capture, persuade, or crush all Lord's and their armies
    3. Eliminate all scout, nobles, or merc parties the kingdom owns
    4. Kill off or wait till the kingdoms's caravans disband at the destination town
    If all conditions are met, it takes a couple days but you should get a message rebellion is won or the kingdom is defeated something on those lines.
    if one of the caravans of the kingdom is stuck being chased by bandits you will end up waiting forever till that caravan is destroyed best to go hunt them.
Back
Top Bottom