Search results for query: *

1. Elduar_Rhinestone

Game of Thrones factions

Pls ban, it's hurting my feelings
  2. Elduar_Rhinestone

EU's in-game polling

It has come to my attention major changes to the server are being made through the use of in-game admin announcement polls on random times. While I'm obviously not opposed to democracy, I'm of opinion this system has some of major flaws. What about the people not online at said, random time? And...
  3. Elduar_Rhinestone

Nexus_ROLEplayers unite

Is there anyone still left who tries to get some serious, persistent roleplay going? I'd be very willing to try and set some **** up, that only with the knowledge there are actually people still active who are willing to join. Even if this is dead within a couple of hours, know that if you are...
  4. Elduar_Rhinestone

Vidya game music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEgLvaMDT4E Muh feels :'( RIP in piece, proper HP games.
  5. Elduar_Rhinestone

Maple syrup

In 2011, during development for 'Dragon Quest X', Naoki Yoshida (lead designer on the project) was surfing with his fellow staff members when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his team rushed to help, Yoshida held out an arm in front of...
  6. Elduar_Rhinestone

Official EU server admins

Aldric tells me I can say ****** whenever I want. I proceed to do so - temp ban by Combine. Falcon tells me I can kill people who have previously killed me. I then get told I can't by McCulxsxsch. I help a faction member kill two guys - banned for 3 days. Admins contradicting each other, not...
  7. Elduar_Rhinestone

We're 3 days in. Opinions?

All your opinions on the mod so far. Personally I've been having an extremely good time. I really enjoy the conquest aspects of the mod and the gunplay and warfare are just great. I'm loving the map layout too and the mod in general feels really immersive. The war scenes look awesome and some...
  8. Elduar_Rhinestone

I just got a new computer, what'd I miss?

Being a complete ***** when it comes to playing with low FPS, I have played pretty much nothing that came out the past 2 years. As my new computer came in today, equipped with some sweet, sweet hardware (compared to my old computer, that is) I figured I'd ask you guys what to play. Thanks in...
  9. Elduar_Rhinestone

4chan

''4chan is an English-language imageboard website. Users generally post anonymously, with the most recent posts appearing above the rest. 4chan is split into various boards with their own specific content and guidelines, while registration is not required.'' (Source: Wikipedia) (m00t, creator...
  10. Elduar_Rhinestone

Constantly strafing right

Hello everyone. I've been playing this game for quite some time now, and never stumbled upon any problems. However, some time ago, when I tried playing some Napoleonic Wars, I suddenly found my character to be strafing right/forward all the time. This happens on all mods including Native and NW...
  11. Elduar_Rhinestone

Lowlands for United (PETITION)

I recall Eragon posting on a thread saying Lowlands was fixed, so why not try? If you want Lowlands back on United, just say yes or no, and maybe even include a small description of why you would want Lowlands back, or why not. Personally I want it back for mainly nostalgic reasons, and it's...
  12. Elduar_Rhinestone

House Rhinestone (RP) - Recruiting!

Thou, who wishes to wave the seas! Thou, who's pleased by muffled deers! Thou, who wishes to sing the chant! Thou, who bows before the land! Peasants, lords, warriors, hear my chant! Be called, by hearing tales of knights and noble blades! The dark ages have ended, the enlightenment has begun...
Back
Top Bottom