Search results for query: *

• Users: geala
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. (No) HUD Mod?

There once was a mod which disabled the hit markers and just showed the targeting reticle when actually aiming. Is there anything similar anywhere around for the release version? I usually play with reticle disabled or HUD disabled to avoid the fat white circle in front of my eyes, but I have to...
  2. Thrown out of Castle During Siege?

I had a strange event when my army was besieged currently. We were 800+ in the castle, the besiegers (Sturgians) were of similar numbers (Sturgians must be idiots ...). Suddenly my army was located in front of the castle, the siege continued. To enter the castle again we had to break in, nice...
  3. Speed Rating for Ranged Weapons?

I usually put the speed rating for bows to about 60 and for crossbows to about 10. However I'm not sure wether this really results in slower shooting/reload in the release version. Has someone more founded infos about the effect of speed rating or tested it?
  4. How to Get Smaller Parties?

Is there a possibility to restrict the size of the parties of lords (and player)? I don't like the reinforcement system in battles and want to make battles smaller scaled, my only idea to achieve this is by making parties generally smaller for all nobles.
  5. BodyProperties Min and Max - Facial Diversity without Beards?

I want my faction to stay away from the beards the game offers in abundance. Is there a possibility to have the game use several facial variants, skin tones and hair styles, but avoid any beards? I defined the BodyPropertiesMin and BodyPropertiesMax in the character editor both without beards...
  6. Battle Death and Death from Age are Separated?

A quick question (for 1.7.0): From what I read in the char creation, battlefield death and death from "Enable Birth and Death" are separated features. Or are they not? I want lords and companions to be able to die but don't want the marriage, children and clan heritage system with aging and...
  7. Overhaul of Skill Trees Possible?

Hello, a bit a naive question: is it possible to change skill trees and move perks from one to another or make new ones? It sounds complicated to me. When I play as vassal it always annoys me how barely able my companions are as governors to manage my fiefs. Of course it's obvious that...
  8. Replenish Javelins During Siege?

Is there a possiblility or a mod which allows you to get new javelins during a siege defense? I mean, it's extremely cunning to have spare arrows around, but to have spare javelins seems to be beyond Calradia men's horizon, why?
  9. Mod for Command in Battles as Mercenary?

Is there a mod or is it moddable at all to get command in battles your party initiated as mercenary? I usually try to help weak factions against snowballing but as mercenary you are very restricted (except perhaps using some "special" tactics/party compositions of the pros, which I don't like)...
  10. New Enemies?

Is it mandatory, from a well conveived balance thought f.e., that the starter enemies always have to remain as set? I would find the following more interesting: Vlandia - Battania WE - Aserai NE - Sturgia SE - Khuzaits I don't want to propose a change of the game by TW, I'm just asking for...
  11. Trade Window Order Problems in 1.5.6?

I just changed to 1.5.6, with no new mods installed, and have a different order in the trade windows. I wonder wether it's just me, as I did not find anything related by search. Till 1.5.5 I had the items ordered by item kind (f.e. horses, shields, helmets) and than in each category by value...
  12. Raiding Villages - Real Effects on Faction?

I'm currently trying desperately to battle a certain faction and hinder it from starting to become the "big one", with rather negligible results unfortunately. So, does intensive raiding of villages has any effect on the AI lords and faction? In old threads I read very varied opinions, from...
  13. Way to Give Several Unconnected Hairstyles to Soldiers?

Is there a way to tell Bannerlord to use several hairstyles on the models which are not in row in the char editor? I can give a range of hairstyles through the two keycodes for the faction villagers in the xml of course, but then it takes all the hairstyles in between, and I want to avoid at...
  14. Recruit Faction Troops from other Culture Settlement?

Simple question: is it in any way possible to get faction recruits from your villages if you own a fief from a different culture?
  15. Mod for Fixing Troop Settings Loss Bug (IV - VIII) when Reloading?

I think once I saw a mod which fixes the annoying bug that some of your troops (and companions) lose the afixed numbers of what section they have to be in (higher then III (so horse archers, skirmishers, light cavalry, and so on) when you reload a save. I cannot find it however. Does anybody...
  16. What's the Point of Siege Defense?

I've played several sieges now and I don't see a big usefulness of fortifications and their defense, except that they look pretty. I long lost the impression I had got when I had watched the first siege video long before release where a siege seemed to be a long fight with meaningful combat...
  17. Bannerlord - minimal HUD mod?

This is a question for Bannerlord. I'm not quite sure where in this forum questions/request about mods have to go, so I'm trying here. I'm a friend of minimal HUDs. Best to see nothing normally and I would like to have it in Bannerlord, too. It is much more fun (and chaos) to have battles...
  18. Will there be more clothing in the future?

I don't want to add to the "more armor and weapons diversity, even if unhistorical" debate. For me historical correctness is important. I just want to know wether there will be more different clothing, aka such without breeches assorted, added later on. Breeches or trousers were not used...
  19. M+B WB 1.158 and 1257 AD?

Short question: is there any risk to patch Warband to 1.158 if I want to play the mod (and I don't play any other momentarily  :D ).
  20. Javelins and the group "Horse Archers"

What exactly does the group "Horse Archers" mean when I set my cavalry to it? I play as Scotia Maior and only use javelin armed cavalry and comrades. Do they throw their javelins and then do nothing? I got this impression. So is "Horse archers" only useful for bowmen?
Back
Top Bottom