Search results for query: *

1. Dixey455

Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

IA said:
      A lot of people not on the forums have come on and written messages in their description saying goodbye to everyone. People who played with us for a very long time. People like Tommyguntom, JohnStrong, and more than few others. (who I assume view as guests) To them I want to say thank you for spending your time with us in the server. You were and will remain as much a part of the community of the Mountain Blade server as anyone else.

To everyone here in the forum who played with us, especially those of you who were with us on maps 3 and 4, I want say it was a pleasure to have so much fun with you all.  Whether it was Pvp with Jer, building a  staircase to nowhere with Grim and Evil, helping Lyze with materials for Zendar, pumpkin head sapling tag with Apoc and Cacaw, getting lost with Puppy in the Jew base. or storming the battlements with literally everyone on a dozen occasions. There's no doubt that though the bandits were everywhere and nowhere, we had  a lot of fun  through those.... Dark Times.

There are many factors which have lead to this point, and many of you have articulated them above. To be frank there's no need to drag on about the who and the why, or who's at fault....(It's all Bev's Fault :wink:)....  If you really want to talk about the server right now talk about your favorite moments.  I'm sure many of you have moments with your friends here that are worth sharing. Now's the time to remember those good moments. I think there's no better time to mention them then now.

I'd also like to mention all the people who gave their time, or donations to help the server run smoothly for all of us. You did so that all might enjoy,and I truly thank you for it. Last, but never least. Thank You Janus. Thank you for your patience and trust. Thank you for the time, and effort you gave.Thank you for having a place where we could enjoy Minecraft together. Thank you for the server.
    Well Said Impendin, Well Said. I think I speak for us all when I say Thank you janus
  2. Dixey455

Kronic said:
    This will not be MBMC.
    Well whatever it'l be I want to continue playing
  3. Dixey455

I'd be up for building anything, I'm just saying I dont really care that theres no pvp on this map after this, I just want to continue playing on mbmc.
  4. Dixey455

You claim were the dickiest for fighting with enderjews and vikings etc., holding a blaze when on last map it was enderjews who held netherwart which started the map reset which was "Dickier" than enything else, and as we are the only ones who Don't like them or your state of affairs?  or just because we dont like peacefuls??
  5. Dixey455

Sir Hitson Winsler said:
    ARGH bloody well read what has been posted by Kronic and Lyze, Janus won't be involved, and it will be Whitelisted.

The Whitelist bit is especially important.
    i dont think janus will be involved, it was a figure of speech idiot meaning everyone has the right to come on even if you dont like that person. And im guesing you dont want me for a reason.....
  6. Dixey455

Mixedpotatoes said:
    Well, if not controlled in any way, 1 group is going to stand there and kill the blazes before anyone else get the chance to take any to themselves. That's why control is needed.
    Or someones gonig to take all the netherwart.....
  7. Dixey455

Mixedpotatoes said:
    More like what have you done to all of us.
    Hey all weve done is play on the server. we havnt griefed or broken the rules. So we have as much of a right to go on as janus!
  8. Dixey455

Feragorn said:
    Dixey455 said:
    so the only people on the server will be janus, feregorn, lyze and kommande vinter?

Yep, we could do without you. It'd be a ******** great map too.
    Such hostility. what have I done to you?
  9. Dixey455

People can change Even you beny, come to think of it I have a list of people, so your saying heavy pvpers are gonna be whitelisted. so the only people on the server will be janus, feregorn, lyze and kommande vinter?

And im not pvp obsessed as some people, before this map I was considering on being peaceful and mining for other people in exchange for gold, food and protection, like dwarfs until Ash and Crazy snapped me out of it....
  10. Dixey455

Listen lets not dwell in the past and blame things people have done and forget it, look towards the vast towns we'll build, the wonderful contraptions we can build from our imaginations, trading our goods and supporting alliances without backstabbing people, also the vast quarrys that will **** up the landscape :smile:
  11. Dixey455

Lyze said:
    An idle idea I had for a server (not supported by Janus, but just a private server amongst friends) would be to install the Technik pack and a couple other mods (if they're multiplayer by now), up the difficulty on the game, and set ourselves the challenge of building a massive modern metropolis using the Technik pack Industrial and Buildcraft mods. If any builders are interested, we could maybe set that up.
    Go for it, I'm in
  12. Dixey455

As much as it pains me to Agree to, Lyze is correct I've been on this server since world 4 and have known many people, good and annoying. However due to recent events between players and PVP its high about time we lay Her to rest, Shes had a good run and has been the best server I've played on in quite some time and ill be sad to see it go.

But before you pull the plug so to speak. Why not go out fighting like in previous world endings?
  13. Dixey455

Amagic said:
    Instead of everyone running to the admins for protection, builders should either A) Join a faction who will help and protect him, or B) Recruit help to protect himself. If every builder get peaceful status, it's no different from SP where their only dangers are AI mobs. Reserve the peaceful status for people who need it.

I haven't gone peaceful and I still managed to build what I wanted, though I failed only because I didn't care to enlist aid. And I bloody enjoyed it, the true sense of SMP.

P.S: I don't wage a complete hate campaign against peacefuls like some on the server, but I do believe you should stop hiding behind skirts, it's no damn fun that way.
    Dont give them that much of an advanteage, we can still cannon just give them a few more power, besides with no cannonig how are we supposed to get loot from them?
  14. Dixey455

Amagic said:
    Maybe we all think you're PVP obsessed because you really damn are?

Dixey455 said:
    Fix PVP in the server (My way would be to remove peaceful and building factions as they serve no purpose)

You even keep saying it! "Remove the peacefuls and builders" that only leaves the ******** PVP'ers. Stop contradicting yourself first. Also, do you think the colosseum and Centralia spawned from thin air?

I agree with KoS's idea. However, I simply think peaceful status is best reserved for people who truly play little on the server and would rather spend that time on building something instead of getting killed or griefed. I have no hostile feelings towards the current peacefuls though.
    Well maybe we dont ahve tog et rid of them all but theres too many, would you rather have a build server or a PVP server??
  15. Dixey455

theEstonian said:
    Remove peacefuls, let factions take care of themselves, forge alliances to defend more building oriented people and Seamen should stop being so PVP obsessed.
    My two cents.
    I'm with you on the removing of P factions and the rest but all these extremitys about us being PVP obsessed? isnt everyone seeing as its the only thing to do.

Plus look at all the players in centralia and colosseum for instance, imagine the fighting and factions from them :grin:
  16. Dixey455

Look all weve got to to is find a way to stop people being dicks to newcommers, Fix PVP in the server (My way would be to remove peaceful and building factions as they serve no purpose), and convince admins to play aswell as it'd be different and fun.

long story short - Peaceful....GTFO!
  17. Dixey455

TBH I hope they remove peaceful factions, they seem to be the problems when coming to PVP
  18. Dixey455

Mixedpotatoes said:
    I literally meant last hours. Me and Seamen fought a little stupid fight. It was as if everyone was 9 years old again.

And the meaning of the video went both ways :razz:
    Fair to say we won :grin:
  19. Dixey455

How come you are all saying that were bad for monopolizing, senilo did it last map with netherwart and the end yet again so how come that when he dosent have it he goes off in a tantrum like a baby without his bottle! Man up mate......its only a game after all.
  20. Dixey455

Eino said:
    Apmrz.png

rOa0l.png

rkH1n.png

P9fo5.png

p_bFj.png

W6PZJ.png

tX23x.png
    Looks nice
Back