Search results for query: *

1. The new Subversion.

Moronic said:
    Does anybody know the file size of the SVN version is, compared to the normal beta?

I'm downloading the SVN version right now and just wondering how long it will take. (downloading at about 50-150kBytes/s

A long time my friend.... A long time...
  2. SP Antiquity [WB] Shadows in the Desert - An Ancient Middle East Mod

Are you guyz goin to include Akkad, Babylon and Assyria??
  3. The new Subversion.

on a side note.... I still cannot wrap my head around the fact the emperor of trebizond and the seljuk sultan are vassals of the illkhanates in 1257 when the mongols havent even invaded Iraq yet.....
  4. The new Subversion.

Spitfire84 said:
    You haven't raised your char trait lvls (ie Horse Archery, Power Draw, Riding, etc) to a high enough lvl that they deem you ready to upgrade to the next lvl within the army. This is just from what I have read here in the forum. Upgrade the traits I mentioned above and I believe that the lord will confirm unto you new titles and equipment within his army.

your precisely right, just go promoted thanks ^-^
  5. The new Subversion.

im enlisted in mamluke army, and after 20 days of services and 13 more battles (150+ at once) I am still a Turkoman Horse Archer....

any ideas why that is?
  6. The new Subversion.

Keep said:
    My game is constantly crashing after battles if i joined a lords army as soldier... this is so annoying. Just had a 2k vs 2k battle... and then after several hours fighting *poof*
    Anyone got this as well? I'm so frustrated!

I think the battle was too epic for ur computer to handle.
  7. SP Antiquity [WB] Shadows in the Desert - An Ancient Middle East Mod

btw guyz, I aint sure but if ur strugglin with modeling for egyptians or assyrians, then I really strongly suggest that u visit or search photos of the british museum. The assyrians had ALOT about their military and hunts, as for the egyptians it was mainly gods and important figures... but still helpful.

I'll see what I can find for u guyz
  8. SP Medieval [WB] Almoravid golden age

I thought the jews were tolerated in Iberia after the muslim conquest in the 8th centuery and then were expelled after the fall of Cordoba??
  9. The new Subversion.

Sigma-Rho said:
    EdmundBlackadder said:
    vodka1983 said:
    lol im not playing till the pack is released. tired of starting new games. over 1000 hours played.

I tried this, but after several months I finally started a new game.

I'm holding out too, I just check this post once a week like routine until it comes out. I'll then turn off my cell phone and stop showing up for work only taking breaks to inhale what ever delivered food has shown up in front of me.

lol thats sad man.... ur addicted
  10. The new Subversion.

ɐɭəɤɐʋɋɹə said:
    Hi

am I the only one to be frustrated with this 'map' ? (pic is clickable)

the only way to get to the enemy's boat is through a very narrow passage where both ships touch

thing is, you spawn kinda far away from it compared to other troops, and most of the time it's so crowded I can't get to the other ship and hit people very hard on the head...

Thats why I never enter a siege scene or naval battle without my bow lol
  11. [WB] [S] Twilight of The Sun King (Old Topic. Enjoy as a historical archive.)

One of ur banners for the ottomans say:

"the Turks have no fear, they make fear in others"

its ok.. but I suggest a more stylistic title like:

" The Turks have no fear, they instill fear in others"

up to u to decide.
  12. The new Subversion.

DrTomas said:
    souleater said:
    It seems that cavalry is no longer tagged as infantry when dismounted.  Not sure if it happens all the time, tested just a few battles.

yep. fixed. I can release it now, but some otpimisation changes were made and It wouldn't be save game compatible

No idea why Guibeline hates everyone. I double checked the scripts, and they should be no threat to Moscow or other far-away regions

and can u please check why the illkhanates love to capture kerak instead of a closer fortress or city??
  13. The new Subversion.

I played the mod after the last revision and I have something to say...

there is something missing....

dont get me wrong, I love the mod... its actually the only warband mode that I play lol... and I love all the features and factions etc...

but something in that huge crowded map seems wrong... not sure what but I will post any ideas.... I think because its that big maybe???
  14. The new Subversion.

lukebailey said:
    skullmasher said:
    @ lukebailey

indeed you got some weird stuff going on. dunno but a new gamestart might resolve these errors.

Really? Rats...I was enjoying my character. It was all working perfectly before the update.

get into the habit of startn a fresh game after update... u wont have 2 deal with these problems anymore
  15. The new Subversion.

DrTomas said:
    Thanks. If I weren't making mods, I would probably making some other software. Perhaps some indie game of my own. In space! 4X genre one! I actualy almost started something like that a year ago, but othr then: "HEY, here's the source for 1257ad!".

Opening a public donation is not politicly correct, as I'm not the only person that worked(s) on the mod(Tho extra income, even a relatively small one, would help out with my expensive lifestyle :eek:). Kuauik, othr, Sahran, UghUghUgh and many others that would deserve a cut of the donations. And I reckon it wouldin't be that much after the split up. :smile:

ok sure... but the paypal account is only for the services provided and not for the mod itself... like we wanna reward u for the excellent almost 24/7 service... really... u beat even dell man.... ur always fixing and updating and responding to all questions
  16. The new Subversion.

DrTomas said:
    It's not a bug. You get one random weapon from the list. I'm going to change the freelancer mechanics preaty soon after I update there source. :smile:

aight thanks man
  17. The new Subversion.

Jenda said:
    Harith said:
    I think theres a bug in the soldier system.. everytime I enlist in an army in any faction... I am not givin a sword or a lance.... please look into this.......

But I think swords or lances are weapons of higher ranks.

I checked the unit tiers and they had a sword while I didnt

for example... Andalusian Knight has a lance while I have none... and Turkoman3 is given a sword while am not......
  18. The new Subversion.

I think theres a bug in the soldier system.. everytime I enlist in an army in any faction... I am not givin a sword or a lance.... please look into this.......
  19. The new Subversion.

DrTomas said:
    More bugfixes.
    Italians settlement and lord fixes.
    Continuing previous savegame should be ok, but you probably won't get all of the fixes introduced in this revision.

Oh and happy easter, everyone :razz:

should we expect some easter eggs in the game??
  20. SP Medieval Musket Era 1578: The Battle of Alcácer Quibir

Waldzios said:
    OgrE_LusT said:
    omg i don't insult people from is nationalaty,if so is only histirical acurate things.

Is true that the portuguese soldiers at defending sieges in India,they fought dual wielding cause it was better,also i supose the aventureiros pike trop that fought at the batle of Alcacer Quibir,din't carry any shield so when the pike broke,they used a daga and a portuguese sword( i am sorry if portuguese where so badass).

And to perform Daga and portuguese sword combo (not a rapier) toked years of training.

The portuguese army cosisted on solide pikeman(created at the batle of Aljubarota by Nuno Alvares Perreira,inspired on Alexander the Great pike formations)

Then they ad fine cavalery,very fast and mobile,that where famous in the reconquista,Also we now that in 1536 May  the 8  (120vs 50.000),check the batle of the island of Molucas near Australia,portuguese cav where very powerfull as well.

ALso we ad efective arqbusiers,but indeed in that batle of Alcacer Quibir they were not so efective agaist bows.the portuguese failure was the trust of gun power,and never the use of a bow.
    LOL :grin:

Sorry dude, but all your theories are based on some Siege of Diu legends (dual-wielding soldiers, arquebusiers firing with own teeth, 5 men holding against 500 etc).

Some Siege of Diu drawings:
    picture.php

prevost.jpg

man u cant even do that in M&B... lol.. believe me.. I tried
Back
Top Bottom