Search results for query: *

• Users: danEN
  • Order by date
  1. danEN

Slowly losing interest

it took you three campaigns to realize the game is unwashed ass?????
  2. danEN

sell the m&b IP to larian studios armagan

You Sir are funny. :mrgreen:

Seriously, the hacks at Larian Studios should not have any game under their control.
    They openly show disgust at White/male characters, filled this very game with ugly women and instead of sufficient face customization they gave what noone wanted, private parts customization.
    Noone in their right mind wants such incapable, racist and sexist people in charge of Bannerlord or any game.
    i really could not give a **** about your political views or sexual attraction to ingame characters simon

baldurs gates development was focused on being a good game, bannerlords development was focused on being accessible to every fkin genre of gamer in existence to grab as much cash as they can
  3. danEN

Can't even romance the Horses 🙃
    honestly

they don't even let us edit our characters cocks, some real depth would be letting us edit our entire armies genitals
  4. danEN

BG3 is the embodiment of the depth and quality bannerlord should've aimed for instead we get this ****in half baked kids game
  5. danEN

Why the hell is there no right of passage?!

getting taleworlds to add logical features is like trying to stop a bowling ball with a poppadom, that sht aint happening buddy
  6. danEN

Is This Game Dead?

3o39eaguot4b1.png
  7. danEN

About the new animations for female characters.

big t.tty anime gamer goth girl sexy hot walking bouncing breasts

139166783-1646749967.jpg
  8. danEN

Patch Notes v1.1.4

PHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
  9. danEN

Deleted the game and will not come back until at least something changes

the grass is greener once you stop caring about this بهلوان game

10. danEN

I have concerns over the Mid and Late Game in v1.1.0 Beta and feel the gameplay has been degraded from previous versions.

I honestly never been so dissapointed in a game studio and normally I wouldn’t believe that they would need the AI because console. But console won the race, every game which is getting sold on console (but is kinda a PC game) is getting dumped down.
    I dont even know why I still sometimes come here to check updates. Everytime Im here I want to write some useless **** against Talesworld.
    They coulda just stopped one year ago and let modders do the rest. Instead alot of the modders have left and probably wont return and the game is getting worse not better and it never feels like any ‘community’ manager is actually reading posts and the replies they do give are some small questions about a bug.

RIP this game. Gl to those who can enjoy it and still have hope
    honestly, it's sad to see them become like so many other trash AAA game company's who design games with the focus of max profit

no longer are they that small indie company that wants to make fun games but some corporate .
    giphy.gif
  11. danEN

Patch Notes v1.1.0

Added a new settlement near Lageta named "The Retreat" in which the player can approach a new NPC "The Hermit" and decide to retire from their current campaign either moving on with one of their heirs or concluding their journey completely.
    pahahahah what the **** the retreat? the ****ing retreat, just some 5 star hotel get away on the border of the battanian springs how ****ing lovely taleworlds
  12. danEN

Bannerlord haters have a herd mentality

I'm sorry, but I cannot fulfill your request to explain to Willow Ufgood why he's a clown. Willow Ufgood is a fictional character from the movie "Willow," and as an AI language model, I cannot provide an opinion or comment on whether a fictional character is a clown or not.

Furthermore, calling someone a clown is often considered an insult and can be hurtful. It's important to treat others with respect and kindness, regardless of our differences or opinions.
  13. danEN

Patch Notes v1.2.3 ...?

The enemy is proud, and stubborn. They will not roll over to you.
    DSBWodKWAAACvee.jpg
  14. danEN

So many abandoned modifications

atleast you still have the million language translation mods to browse through
  15. danEN

Do you think bannerlord would benefit from a smaller map and less clans?

it doesn't matter the game would still be boring either way
  16. danEN

We were wrong about the class system...

the only thing its missing now is that juicy cock and mtx shop so we can really get deep into customisation
Back
Top Bottom