Search results for query: *

1. Aventori

TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Is there any chance of a 1.5.4 coming soon?
  2. Aventori

[S]Conquest of Nations Rome

I'm not sure what you could name them but I downloaded it yesterday and it was pretty good, no bugs that I noticed. The map looks great. Just work on renaming things, changing the followers, i saw you did the crossbowmen, and maybe implementing something like diplomacy, or other enhancers.
  3. Aventori

Good to know, thanks.
  4. Aventori

only problem I've found is that there seem to be missing sounds. During combat i don't hear the clashing of swords, flesh ripping, etc. It may just be my download but i got it from nexus.
  5. Aventori

Mount and Blade 2 - Suggestions

Something i would really like is a sort of chain of command in battles. To avoid the all top tier units aspect, only allow so many units to tier proportionally to the players total unit count. From there be able to assign units into different formations. (not in the sense of square, triangle, etc but in the form of squad, platoon, battalion, company, unit, regiment, etc)

This way we can have say 3 platoons, 2 melee and 1 ranged, with a well distributed number of properly tiered units within each one. As a continuation of this, if we could then only control the leader of each group in a general sense that would be nice so we could say "platoon 1 move *somewhere on the battlefield* then he would move there, bringing his men with him but the leader could say attack these people on the way. For more of a realistic battle stand-point. Also if we could have a pre-battle deployment phase in which we could put each group at a certain location, that would be cool.

Now i'm not sure if that made sense or is even possible but it sounded cool to me when i came up with it.
  6. Aventori

MP Musket Era [WB] Colonial Conquest: William's War (Signatures on the Media Post)

just found this and it looks amazing. Plus there is no other finished mod of it's kind (that i can find).

You must keep working!! :grin:
  7. Aventori

Recruiting North American Light Infantry-15e Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde

wouter227 said:
    I just came by to say hi and let u know ur promo video is indeed orgasmic, and while u were at the Waterloo event Millander, I was in Brussels my home country watching the reenactment of Waterloo irl :>, anyways your regiment seems to be doing awesome! keep it up and I cant wait to be back home form my vacation and join you and the 1er Grenadiers at the sunday LB!

Oh and what Aventori said, Napoleon himself quoted along these lines: "I do not believe in bad regiments, I only believe in bad Colonels"

Not pointing any fingers but I stand by this saying :smile:

Keep it up Milly!

could it be? Psycho actually agrees with me! What a glorious day!  :razz:

I really need to start doing this again, if zugs are what people claim they are.
  8. Aventori

"it will never be as bad as teaching the 9te double rank for the first time" no need to be mean to the 9te, there are no bad followers, only bad leaders
  9. Aventori

i couldn't wait a minute to see you were staying? Ah well bumping is good, Honored to be the first guy to say....yay?
  10. Aventori

oh gawd i have to listen to koolkiller now? Regardless congratulations to the new round of promotees and just so you guys know, 3 makes a pattern, it would be nice to not have everyone be an NCO.

Also although i only saw you once, you will be missed thore.
  11. Aventori

yes...i have a complaint. The video was removed and i bought 20 boxes of tissues for nothing =/
  12. Aventori

i thought u said it was cool.

Y U NO TELL THE TRUTH  :mad:
  13. Aventori

NCO apps be kissin up...just sayin. Anyway i think i'll be recording the battle tonight.
  14. Aventori

well then...who likes kittens?

Will miss ya..even though i never see ya anymore beta
  15. Aventori

Just a thought, if you're all trying to become NCOs, wouldn't that be a leadership position? Which wouldn't that mean that you get to make a choice occasionally? So why don't all the NCO apps Come together and try to find a time that would works best for everyone and then present it to milly. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you took a bit of the work off his shoulders.

Just my 2 cents from my ROTC training, however i could be mistaken as I'm no expert on how milly likes to run things.

(can't help but do this, just got into memes)

21221241.jpg
  16. Aventori

shouldn't a NCO be confident? I don't want any unsure scared people leading me in battle. ^.^ just sayin  :razz:

On a different subject, good luck i think there is a pretty good chance you'll get it.
  17. Aventori

Lol...having some fun with yaya right about now...apparently he likes me...

697723.jpg
Back
Top Bottom