Search results for query: *

1. ThorofAsgard

Cover up

I don't know what people will think of this, or if it has been suggested before but... You have the option to disguise yourself when you attack a caravan or raid a village: for example: If you were a vassal for the Nords and you wanted to start a war with the Swadians, but they aren't fighting...
  2. ThorofAsgard

Troubadour type way of making money/gaining renown.

The ability to earn money in a troubadour type fashion, you go to a tavern or out on the street, you would own an instrument and play it, eventually people would stop by and listen, eventually throwing money if they like you or throwing tomatoes if they don't. If you are liked well enough you...
  3. ThorofAsgard

SP Native [WB] Native Crosbow

Recently I made a mod named Native Crosbow for the original game, now I have decided to make a warband version of it. Features Finished Work in Progress not yet started -------------------------------------------------- Troops New items Renaming of kings/lords Rearming of kings/lords Diplomacy...
  4. ThorofAsgard

SP Native Native Crosbow info

Hello people of Mount and Blade I have just came out with a mod I call Native Crosbow, which expands most factions slightly, (especially Rhodoks, they get double the troops) :D...
Back
Top Bottom