Search results for query: *

• Users: diessa
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Screen Capture Thread

Every modification needs a screen capture thread! Everyone has stories to tell, so this thread gives us a place to share them. Post screen captures, captions, and commentary about your Silverstag experience. Future, present, and past versions are welcome. If you're playing v0.14, there are...
  2. AI prioritization of player holdings (raiding player villages)

Recently, I joined the Kingdom of Vaegirs. I was granted Hanun, which is east of the kingdom. We were at war with the Nords; had taken Ismirala Castle, and they were attacking Jeirbe Castle as I swore my oath. I had anecdotal evidence that AI lords prioritized player holdings on the campaign...
  3. Companions using ranged weapons

How do you force a companion to use their ranged weapons instead of their fists? I've tried toggling "use ranged," skirmish, and equipping them with only a bow and arrows. Every time, they use go into melee range and use their fists. I've tried it on both charge and follow.
  4. Post-WSE next steps

Thank you, Caba`drin, for your contributions and modifications, for they have increased my enjoyment of Mount&Blade thoroughly! I have been waiting for compatibility with 1.153; WSE is a bottleneck for modifications, and cmpxchg8b has mentioned discontinuing support for it. If WSE isn't...
Back
Top Bottom