Search results for query: *

• Users: Zyedy
  • Order by date
  1. Anorexic Females?

Don't change the model...if there is anything our digital women need these days it's a good ole' fashioned eating disorder! Fatties.
  2. Extremely Poor Preformance

Well shoot Xeno it looks like at this rate I'll finally be able to run this...right about the time I fly off to school. How unfortunate haha.
  3. Extremely Poor Preformance

So this mod still doesn't run well, but I like the cheat system. Is there a way I can move it to Native or another mod?
  4. Extremely Poor Preformance

I got the new version and it kept stability a little, but I still have issues with studdering, even on low settings and low battle sizes. I guess it must be the engine, so I'll wait for that to update.

Also, where did the in-game cheats go? I liked those.
  5. Extremely Poor Preformance

Yeah then it must be the engine update from Taleworlds. The sieges do spawn too many troops but I haven't gotten far enough in the game to do more than one. Thanks for the help anyway.
  6. Extremely Poor Preformance

Alright. Just now it gave me a runtime error, which is the one I usually get, if any. It doesn't seem to be the trees like mentioned in another thread. It seems to be something about the troops, particularly when they are engaged in combat. Either way I use steam, so I don't suppose I can downgrade. Guess I'll wait for a patch :T
  7. Extremely Poor Preformance

I didn't see anything like this, so here it goes: I really want to play this mod but find that it crashes constantly. I turned down the battlesizer a ton, yet when the troops actually engage in combat it often freezes up, stutters, and sometimes crashes. I've turned down the graphic settings...
  8. Oneshotting horse?

I don't see why cavalry should have more of a chance. They are already severely overpowered and I'd prefer to see this become an infantry based mod.
  9. Profile name being used by another user?

This happened to me yesterday too on the 22nd server. I think it's just confused. Give it a few minutes.
  10. ATS Prize Drawing Event: July 3rd Sunday 6pm pst (prizes not confirmed yet)

I'll be there. Hopefully this will become a team-based game, unlike most battles/sieges.
    *Sigh*
    It's so hard to find organized battles.
  11. Question: Move my court room to another fief I hold?

Um in my game I went to a city that belonged to me when my court was in a castle. One of the options on the city menu was "Move your court here" and it required that you bring some materials (Hammer and Velvet I think?). I didn't actually move it but it seemed possible.
  12. B Other More Metal Sound Mod V2.2 for 1.010/1.011 & Warband 1.105+ *Updated 6/19/10

I installed this on native and it works well except when I move around the campaign map it makes the sound of a nearby battle
    (You know the struggling and occasional scream) consistently and it proves annoying quickly. I'm pretty sure I installed it right. Anyone else have this issue?
  13. [PRT] Paladins of the Round Table

Well I for one would like to join.
    I'll make a thread on the forums.
  14. I need help with my lost heroes...

I tried to find the answer by searching but couldn't. I left two of my heros with some men each near a city and then left to go pillaging. When I come back they are gone and 50 game years later I still haven't seen them in taverns or as prisoners or anything. I have no idea where they are... I...
Back
Top Bottom