Search results for query: *

1. robertmarks62

program keeps freezing my computer

Application installation (legacy setup applications or Windows installer applications) sometimes fails without any error message. These tasks will return exit/error codes when log file is generated.

The following script will help in getting the Exit/Error code of Application installation else on can get it from log file.

Dim oShell, MyApp, i 
    Set oShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
    MyApp = """C:\MyApplication\Setup.exe"" /Q"
    i = 0
    i = oShell.Run(MyApp, 1 ,True)
    WScript.Echo "Exit Code is: " & (i)
    Set oShell = Nothing

Note: Use Silent switches according to the application.

The table below describes system Exit/Error codes when a task is executed. The description of codes may help in identifying and troublshooting the issues.

2. robertmarks62

How to update game?

To install and update the Games for Windows-LIVE software, follow these steps:

Visit the following Web site to install the latest Games for Windows – LIVE client software:
        Start Games for Windows – LIVE.
        The games for Windows – LIVE software will check whether an update is available. When an update is detected, you are prompted with several options:
            Enable automatic updates for Games for Windows – LIVE: This option lets you automatically receive new updates as they are released by Microsoft.
            Disable automatic updates for Games for Windows – LIVE: With this option selected, automatic updates are turned off. However, you will be notified if a new update is available when the Games for Windows – LIVE software is started.
            Turn off any future notifications of a new update for Games for Windows – LIVE: With this option selected, automatic updates are turned off, and you are not notified of any new updates as they are released.
        Note When automatic updates reminders are turned off, you will receive a message that describes how to manually update the client.
        Sign in to Games for Windows - LIVE.

3. robertmarks62

With Fire & Sword release information

Mount&Blade is a medieval, single-player, open-ended, action role-playing video game for Windows, developed by the Turkish company TaleWorlds, and published by Paradox Interactive. Its retail version was released on September 16, 2008, in North America, and three days later in Europe. The game originated as an independent project of Armağan Yavuz, founder of TaleWorlds, and his wife, İpek Yavuz.
Back
Top Bottom