Search results for query: *

• Users: Dicos
  • Order by date
  1. Dicos

Bug report for people with the most recent SVN updates only:

I'm not sure how deliberate it is, but titles and owned lands don't match at all at least for french lords. The duke of brittany owns toulouse...
  2. Dicos

Suggestions and Critique

Yeah but the length is limited. I was thinking about something automatically added at the end of your name...
  3. Dicos

Suggestions and Critique

Is it possible to modify the name of a lord/player character depending of the fief he's holding, thus making some sort of title system? Like if you have Paris you become x, Count of Paris.
  4. Dicos

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Will the recruitment depend of the faction owning the place or the location on the map?
  5. Dicos

Recrutement de soldats

Ok merci bien :smile:
  6. Dicos

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Any plan of adding the Wall and the Night's watch? Great job btw  :wink:
  7. Dicos

Recrutement de soldats

Bonjour, Je me pose la question depuis un petit moment déjà, est-ce qu'il y aurait un moyen quelconque de faire correspondre les unités recrutées dans les villages à la faction les possédant et non à la zone géographique?
  8. Dicos

Problème diplomatique

Oui je sais j'ai essayé plusieurs fois mais sans grand succès, sauf pour un qui accepte puis retourne immédiatement au sultanat et ainsi de suite. Mais c'est quand même étrange que les factions se déséquilibrent aussi vite...
  9. Dicos

Problème diplomatique

Salut tout le monde! J'ai commencé warband il y a peu avec le royaume du nord et on conquit tout le centre de la carte, mais les jarl se barrent tous un par un pour rejoindre le sultanat. Les autres royaumes ont environ 20 seigneurs, le sultanat 30 et nous une bonne dizaine. Du coup le jeu...
Back
Top Bottom