Search results for query: *

1. Anaklusmos

SP Native Fantasy [WB] Calradian Crusaders

And those errors seem to kill the battle log as well D;
  2. Anaklusmos

I noticed that as well, but I didn't mention it as I thought it was just the outdated version of PBOD.
  3. Anaklusmos

Not adding bandit leaders to the game improves the stability a ton.
  4. Anaklusmos

Have you got Steam? It might be easier to communicate that way.

I'm playing version 1.9 of the mod, 1.154 Warband.
  5. Anaklusmos

Relaunching definitely works, and the name changing happened again. This time it was extremely odd. There was a bandit leader party on the map, and I got a screen saying 'ERROR!!!ERROR!!!'(The ERROR!!!'s continued for a long string) has staged a comeback. Then my name was changed to this Error, etc. and the Bandit Leader's name was that as well. I changed my name back, and the bandit leader's name changed to what I changed my name to. I encountered him and he acted like a steward...Then I dismissed him and had to fight the sea raiders.

Very odd. Also, this is a mod that never crashes for me, until yesterday. Every time you try to destroy an outpost, it crashes.

The battle-log returns after you relaunch, I didn't understand the pausing concept. Do you mean doing nothing or pressing escape? Because both don't work for me. And after about 40 days ingame, the relaunching wasn't working either...

I made a test save filled with cheats to see if that affected anything, but it's the same as the others.
  6. Anaklusmos

One glitch I noticed was that my name randomly changed to 'Yes.' Not an issue, I just changed it back, but it was sort of odd...
    Also, is there a command to 'forceshow' the battlelog? I didn't realise how much I missed it.
  7. Anaklusmos

Loving this mod, keep it up!

The battle log disappearing is annoying, but bearable ^^

Hope the rest works out, looking forward to any developments. When do you plan on releasing V2.0?
Back
Top Bottom