Search results for query: *

1. Pillowpants

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.0

Crashed on attempting to start a new campaign, no mods installed, verified file integrity, even double checked load order for the vanilla modules.
  2. Pillowpants

Version 1.3 seems to reduce a skill

I'm noticing the same thing, it's very strange because earlier this morning the legendary smith perk was there, I hit 275 and very clearly remember picking it up before I went back to smithing some more.
    Now that I reload my game, it's been replaced by a siege skill. Checking my steam downloads, there wasn't an update downloaded between sessions.
    I'm on the 1.3 beta branch.
  3. Pillowpants

1.1.0 Caravan party size change?

After this change game is runned hundreds of days for testing and still I am testing, I requested some player's save files who complained about their destroyed caravans. What I see is everyday 1 caravan is destroyed in all Calradia in average, in some days this number is 0 in some days it is 2. In total there are about 100 caravans. This means that average days your caravan survives is about 100 days.

To see your caravan 100th day is : 0.99^100 = 0.37 (37%)

In 100 days one caravan brings you 60K profit in average. In total you invested 18K and return is 60K in 100 days. This is average situation. However we cannot guarentee your caravan will not be destroyed at initial days. I know if this happens you become disapointed.

Of course there can be several problems. I see that caravans are not selling their prisoners and this probably slows them down after some point also they gain you relationship with notables after their battles with looters. These will be fixed. There can be some other problems too we will deeply examine it and make it better in next patches.
    Were there other economy changes besides the ones to caravans and pottery workshops? The cities in my 1.2.0 campaign are all extremely poor. I haven't been able to sell my loot for a week now. A city spends all of its coffers before I can even hand over all of my 30g scarves in the trade menu.
  4. Pillowpants

Cities don't have enough money e1.2.0 Beta

Something broke in a major way with 1.2.0.

What used to be the most prosperous settlements now can't even afford to buy all the rags I'd get from fighting a medium-sized group of looters. Every food item is selling for way above average pricing regardless of location. The only way for me to be able to offload the junk I've looted from battle is to hope there's some piece of armor or barding I may want in stock so that they have some capital to work with when I buy it.
  5. Pillowpants

Need More Info Map's time bug

I just started experiencing this after patching to the 1.1.0 beta, exiting towns as well as after a battle results in the game going into fast-forward instead of pause.
  6. Pillowpants

Resolved All generic units are a bit wide - 1.1.0

Switched over to the beta branch for 1.1.0 and noticed all of my units are a bit wider than normal.
  7. Pillowpants

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Standardized HP Feels Weird

Infantry lines feel like they just disintegrate when they contact the enemy currently. One side wipes out the other in under a minute.

My legionnaires are dying in droves if a melee ever breaks out, strange to have spent so long to get them to that point only for them to not last noticeably longer than the basic recruits. The worst instances are when my 50 or so fully trained tier 5 infantry units get the snot beaten out of them by about 80 recruits.
    I would have thought that doing the classic F1-F3 would have given me a clear victory in that instance but boy was I wrong. I still won in the end thanks to archers, but it sure didn't feel like a win with how many casualties it resulted in.

As they are right now, my infantry's only job is to die in place of my archers, and even then I'm extremely hesitant to charge my infantry forward unless absolutely necessary.
  8. Pillowpants

Troop divisions

In battle you can use F7 to designate how many units you want to split into another group, it's something that the AI automatically does to your cavalry when you F6 them.

I assume it's something that the 'one step ahead' perk in tactics would allow you to do pre-battle but it's currently not functioning.
  9. Pillowpants

In Progress Learning rate (and thus subsequently leveling) math is wrong

Got to be a visual bug, however exp gain is quite slow as of now so it should be buffed.

I'm hoping this bug is why skill progression is abysmally slow, beyond just a visual fudging of numbers on the visual end.
    As it is right now, if the experience rate is intentional and it's just the tooltips that are wrong, companion progression are completely nonexistent.

Here's an example, I'm day 707 into this campaign and I've had my surgeon from week 1.
    She's only gained FIVE (5) skill points in medicine. 700 days and countless battles, only five skill ups?
    This can't be what was intended, at this rate my entire party would be dead from old age before she even gets to spend a perk choice. 707 days is 8 ingame years.

Edit: I just noticed I have an unspent focus point (the game did a really bad job of notifying me whenever this happened) so this example is scuffed.

However, my point still stands. My other combat focused companions have never seen a single focus point to distribute. What's the difference between my shieldmaiden compared to a freshly generated one sitting around in a tavern all game long?
    pE2YjRx.png
    Atfhndt.png
  10. Pillowpants

In Progress Learning rate (and thus subsequently leveling) math is wrong

Actually,

I believe that is just a visual qwerk
    That doesn't seem to be the case, my engineering has hit a hard wall and according to the learning rate factors it shouldn't have just yet.
    ltJoY9f.png
    Cjh7ydw.png
  11. Pillowpants

Firearms - Call To Arms 0.999 is out.

:mrgreen: Can't wait to get this for .894
  12. Pillowpants

Mount & Blade, Ivory Ninja! (Version .006 RELEASED! January 27th, 2008)

:cry: My army of ninjas were beaten by some steppe bandits...

:???: I think the ninjas are a bit too brittle...
  13. Pillowpants

Too easy?

I tried to see how long I would last alone against a huge party of Rhodoks (am I spelling it right?), which was around 390 troops with AI set on Good, Damage set on normal, and battle size at 400.
    I went faster than liquor at an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting. It was quite humiliating...
    Mmmm... My character is going to feel that in the next restore.

And my character was level 5.
  14. Pillowpants

vassals prisoners?

Having 2 scenarios as a rescuer might be nice.
    One could be killing everyone along the way and releasing the prisoner once you've killed all the guards, or you could disguise yourself and release the prisoner but causes the AI of the guards to become hostile to you once the cell door opens.
  15. Pillowpants

vassals prisoners?

A kind of a sneaking mini-game might be fun, like get out of your cell and attempt to sneak out of the prison without guards seeing you, but I don't think it's possible since the AI seems like it has x-ray vision and can see everything.
  16. Pillowpants

vassals prisoners?

To add the the challenge, why not have them take away all of your equipment when they throw you in the slammer, so you have to knock out a guard and take their weapons in order to fight your way out. Or you could just try and be Rocky Balboa and put up your dukes.
  17. Pillowpants

vassals prisoners?

I guess I mis-read. I can't think straight at night. At least not without coffee.

:mrgreen: Would be fun to break out of prison yourself. :wink: I would get captured on purpose just for the hell of it.
  18. Pillowpants

vassals prisoners?

I think it's a good idea as long as another vassal replaces a vassal you have killed, imprisoned, or enslaved, because if every vassal is dead, sold to the slave trader, or is behind bars, who will lead the war parties?
    :cry: Then all that would be left to fight are caravans and bandits.
  19. Pillowpants

Mount & Blade, Ivory Ninja! (Version .006 RELEASED! January 27th, 2008)

I found Moon Tooth after searching about 5 taverns. :cry: But I haven't found any ivory items yet.
  20. Pillowpants

Prank Calls!

Vilhjalmr said:
    L O L

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TXjtbl2y3U

I lol'd.
Back
Top Bottom