Search results for query: *

• Users: Ragnor
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ragnor

Ragnor has left the building

Hi, As of today i'm leaving TaleWords to do my mandatory military service. I'll stop by time to time but i won't be around much anymore. I want to thank Armağan and the rest of the company for everything. It was a great experience to work with them and also being able to work on Bannerlord. I...
  2. Ragnor

Native Completed Devs vs. Community: "Kill your favorite Devs with sharp objects!" 17/08 17 CEST

Hi folks! We are here with a news of a new community event. It will be like the one we did for NW just a couple of months ago. Details will be announced later but suggestions are always welcomed. Date & Time: 17/08/2012 17:00 CEST Mode: Siege Server: Taleworlds_Event Password: diethatdev
  3. Ragnor

Devs vs. Community! Battle of the Century!

Hi there! At June 6th 19.30 GMT +3 TaleWorlds people will be online fit and ready for war on a server we will announce later (with any other detail I might have forgotten to mention now) to challenge you to a gruesome battle! Because we prefer goofing around and playing games with you guys'n...
  4. Ragnor

barbarian invasion modu

Merhabalar, 4 günlük bir çalışmayla bu gördüğünüz modu hazırladım. Şimdilik herşey prototip halinde. Ne yöne gideceğine bile karar vermedim. Sizden gelecek tepkilere bakacağım sanırım. Ayrıca takım arkadaşı aramaktayım. İlgilenen olursa sevinirim. Ya da kendi ekibine script yazacak adam...
  5. Ragnor

Serial ve iki bilgisayar sorunu

Merhaba öncelikle bu güzel oyun için teþekkürler. Oyunu aldým ve zevkle oynuyorum. Ama kafama takýlan bir soru var. Þimdi benmi evde iki bilgisayarým var. Anladýðým kadarý ile istersem bu oyunu iki bilgisayarada kurabiliyorum. Ama þu var ki bu bilgisayarlardan birini satýp yerine yeni bir...
Back
Top Bottom