Search results for query: *

1. Grunar

War Thunder, Update 1.97: Swedish Tanks

It's almost as if they put more effort into a joke than the actual games factions.
  2. Grunar

VLHjYTr.png

Not my picture, but a perfect example.
  3. Grunar

Fjord, Fjord, Fjord and the game just got uninstalled, **** Gaijin
  4. Grunar

No markers in realistic battle? I like this... though I know I'm going to be murdered by my own team now.
  5. Grunar

Been flying the FW-190 A4, Man I suck at last second shooting.

Anyone got any advice?
  6. Grunar

Star Citizen (Wing Commander MP successor)

People on Data caps are going to have a field day with this  :lol:
  7. Grunar

Just had a Zero bounce off of the from of my glorious Tempest MkV P, continued by licking his salty tears from his cheeks.
  8. Grunar

Speed is life, Altitude is life insurance.
  9. Grunar

What faction do you play? I wouldn't mind some sim combat.
  10. Grunar

" instead of collecting feedback, we have to go into lengthy discussions with haters and spend a lot of effort and time to remove lies that are spread out about the company here on reddit by various people. "

What a load of sweaty bollocks, It's more down the lines of "we can't delete your criticism posts, so bb"

If they weren't such useless money grubbing monkey's and listened to their players  and fixed **** that needs fixing, instead of finding new ways to piss people off they wouldn't get the criticism they get.

****'em and good riddance.
  11. Grunar

Some jackass spent 64,000 golden eagles trying to get the M46 from battle trophies.

http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/222034-rookie-trophy-rate-spent-64k-eagle-still-nothing/
  12. Grunar

Fat Shark's Warhammer: Vermintide (Warhammer Fantasy L4D)

If they can pull it off and it get's some nice community reviews, I'll be more than happy to buy it.
  13. Grunar

Fat Shark's Warhammer: Vermintide (Warhammer Fantasy L4D)

A gameplay teaser.
  14. Grunar

Finally got the Tempest Mk1(Vickers), holy **** those guns wreck **** up...
  15. Grunar

Total War: Attila

It's the DLC was we were going to get for free from the "Make war not love" event, but the CoH playerbase were using cheats to inflate their match points.
  16. Grunar

Got my first SB air kill today, was so happy didn't even care that it was friendly fire.
  17. Grunar

Lost a battle because my ****ing Onagers set my own town on fire in a defense.
  18. Grunar

Harkon Haakonson said:
    Not really. Battles are like, lightning bolt fast. Even more arcadey than Rome 2 at launch. :lol:

No clue where you're getting this from, the only time Battles are fast for me is when I have a 2:1+ advantage.
  19. Grunar

It's light years better than Rome II's launch, needs tweaking of course for AMD cards, but it's actually a pretty solid release.
  20. Grunar

Screenshot Mega Thread

1zYc2Ff.jpg
Back
Top Bottom