Search results for query: *

• Users: woodsmoke
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. woodsmoke

Native mod suggestions

I'm looking for mods that more or less retain the feel of Native play; same factions, same map, mostly same units, etc. I know Native Expansion is popular (or was last time I perused the forums, which was months ago) and I mean to give it a shot, but I'm wondering if there are any others I might...
  2. woodsmoke

Make bandit groups join battles

Finally bought Warband this past weekend - I know, "late" doesn't begin to describe it; if this were any other party it would have long since wrapped up. At any rate, I've spent the past few days poking about looking for minor mods and making .txt tweaks, but there's one has me stumped: getting...
  3. woodsmoke

Custom banner installation

I apologize if this has been addressed before; I did a forum search and skimmed through both the custom banner request thread and the Hall of Heraldry and couldn't find anything to help me. Put simply, I need complete, step-by-step instructions on how to install a custom banner in my game. I...
  4. woodsmoke

Rhodoks vs Nords Siege Offense

I apologize if this has been covered in another thread recently; I did a search and was actually surprised by the total lack of any relevant results. I need advice on Rhodok siege tactics against the Nords. I'm actually playing the Native Improved mod, but those two factions are similar enough...
  5. woodsmoke

Is Graveth usually a jerk?

I'm curious if I just had the bad luck for this to be the case in my game, or if Graveth has a general reputation for being dishonorable douche of which I've been heretofore unaware. I'm playing a more-or-less honorable character (help/protect villagers and caravans, defend ladies' honor, tell...
  6. woodsmoke

Mount/Dismount Command

My apologies if this has been posted elsewhere; I did a search for all the terms I could think of which might turn it up, but didn't see anything more recent than early .903. My problem is with the Mount/Dismount command (F4). At the start of some battles, one of two of my cavalry occasionally...
Back
Top Bottom