Search results for query: *

1. ScholarOfTea

Videos to watch for the sake of Xmas

Merry Christmas, from my favorite christmas movie, both of my favorite moments: and the BEST.... is this
  2. ScholarOfTea

PoP Official Video Compilation Thread

This thread is free to the public to post videos they make that have to do with PoP. Similar to the screenshot thread for PoP, which has already had much success. Thanks to AxeMaster3 for the idea of making a new thread for this.  :) For starters, I'll post what I've done so far, and will...
  3. ScholarOfTea

It's Home Video Time! ;)

I've been foolin around. I'd never figured out how to upload youtube videos until now, so I gave it a shot, let me know what you think... It's just a 30 second video (can't exceed 30 seconds) kind of showcasing my top-notch windriders (and mounted djaha archers up front with me) before we...
  4. ScholarOfTea

Play like a Noldor! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

Well, whenever I play a game now, I use "Play like a Noldor" as an excuse. minecraft. Use toomanyitems mod, and play on peaceful until you have a structure to hide in using slow motion in M&B? You guessed it and if that doesn't work I call it magic  :lol: well what excuse do you guys come...
  5. ScholarOfTea

First Knight Liang of Torbah

Ok, before you ask, no, this isn't an Aftermath knighthood application. Allow me to explain. Hi. I'm ScholarOfTea, and I created a character that I always play as, and would like to share what I've created, before I someday forget. Who knows? Maybe some people just like reading a good story and...
  6. ScholarOfTea

Just wanted to say

When PoP 4.0 comes out, my reaction will be along the lines of this, minus the mismatch dialogue at the end ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3q4RZz-PfI
  7. ScholarOfTea

Why am I still recruit >_<

It's not that I care about the "rank" or whatever you want to call it, I just really loathe the concept of running into battle with nothing but a fork. Really? A fork. That's my weapon. Cuz I'm fighting large sums of food is that correct? Well without any rage involved, I ask, what are the...
Back
Top Bottom