Search results for query: *

• Users: Affliction
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Affliction

SP - Battles & Sieges Siege Equipment Useless in Battles

I haven't seen any posts about this but has anyone tried to use a trebuchet, catapult or ballista during a battle? Because I've tried using all of these multiple times and they don't actually do anything. I vaguely recall from an old blog post when siege battles were first discussed and siege...
  2. Affliction

SP - Battles & Sieges Switch to Next Hero After Falling in Battle

As title says. I haven't found a thread that has suggested this and this was something the best mods in Warband did. I think it was in the Viking DLC as well but can't remember. Instead of spectating, it would be good to switch to the next hero in your party or, if there is no hero to switch...
  3. Affliction

Need More Info CTD On Clicking Custom Battle in Main Menu

Have uploaded two crash logs. Not sure what's triggering it.
  4. Affliction

Marriage and Children

After diddling around with cheat commands for a while, I have discovered that both marriage and kids mechanics are in the game. There are no prompts for having children as far as I know and I don't know if spouses/female players can randomly get pregnant after a while. These features are...
  5. Affliction

Not a fan of the clan mechanic

Maybe because it isn't finished but so far it's more of a hindrance than anything akin to progression. I don't quite understand what the endgame is for it and what it's actually useful for aside from stopping you from having a kingdom and a bigger army. I would also like to know just how much...
  6. Affliction

Is this mod still being updated?

I'd assume not since the nexus, steam, moddb, etc haven't been updated in a while.
  7. Affliction

My Installer Isn't Working

So I've downloaded about 4 installers for Byrtenwalda, none of them work, they have a corrupted file error when installing or the setup is corrupted, either way I'm pissed off
  8. Affliction

With the patch

So, I got the beta patch thingy right, do you need 3.88? because I have 3.89 and I'm kind of confused, also, which one are you suppose to launch? By default it goes into its own folder called Sword of Damocles, and of course it doesnt work because theres hardly anything in it, so on the second...
  9. Affliction

rlg errors [SOLVED]

so i downloaded 3.89 and everytime I talk to someone in my party and sometimes when i view my inventory it crashes to the desktop and I get an rlg error, how do I fix it?
Back
Top Bottom