Search results for query: *

1. corp25

Beta Branch e1.1.0

Is this save game compatible with the last version?
  2. corp25

Kingdom Creation Should Be Top Priority

Kingdom creation is not in EA?
  3. corp25

Early Access Information

Joined these forums more than 13 years ago, and been waiting for Bannerlord.... Finally... thank you Taleworlds. I may be an old man now, but at least I can still kill some peasants.

Congrats on the launch.
  4. corp25

When in march 2020 will bannerlord be released

I can't believe Bannerlord will come out this March.

To see this company go from indie to this... just amazing. I remember Armagan replying my private message for a lost CD key back in the early developments of Mount and Blade.

I may be in my mid 30's now, but still one of my most played games.

I have waited 13 years for this.

Congrats to the success, and I can't wait for the release of Bannerlord.
  5. corp25

How do I make the enemy fight me all at once in one battle instead of 2 to 3 tim

Sorry that's not what I meant my computer is pretty good.

I meant that even though the enemy reinforces itself "New enemies have arrived" it doesn't do so until all it's unit is depleted, what I mean is that I essentially have to do it over again 3-4 times to defeat him.  I'm trying to find a way where the enemy will use his entire force in one battle "with the new reinforcement thing" instead of having 2-3 waves of reinforcement and ending the battle adbruptly even though he is not defeated.
  6. corp25

How do I make the enemy fight me all at once in one battle instead of 2 to 3 tim

Hi guys, I got a question.  I've been playing single player and everytime I meet a large party let's say 300 of mine vs 500 of his.  What happens is I would win, but I would only have killed 150 of em and I go back to the menu where it says "charge my enemy, leave, etc. etc.) Anyone know how...
  7. corp25

-* Epic Battle Stories *-

I was defending Jerusalem as a crusader with only 150 men against the large 1500+ Muslim horde.

Of course I wanted to be a cocky person and defend the castle to the end... but sadly just 5 minutes in to the battle a random arrow struck me right on the face.
  8. corp25

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Wow...

I just saw this thread... I bought Mount and Blade back in 2006/2007 when it was still in beta release.  Finally decided to buy it after hitting level 6 many times on the demo version haha.  Now almost 6 years later the second one is coming out.  Keep up the good work guys!

One suggestion I would like to make!  Make the lords able to die!  Make family trees! :smile:.
  9. corp25

permanently banned for trying out the game and beeing a noob?

Personally some of the Admins need to be looked at.

I know the servers are "privately owned" but when you have "official" in it's name, plus with the fact that Napoleon can only be played in Multiplayer (PEOPLE actually pay this game, first thing they do when they refresh the server list they see these "Official" servers, you can't just ban a new player that hasn't grasp the basics yet... it's ridicolous!)

10. corp25

Your most memorable moment in NW?

Most memorable moment?

There was this guy from the 24th who glitched a map and wasted everyone's time... (He was in a building and could not be killed).

Anyways when he was still alive, the Russians his own teammates (including myself) plotted next round we would shoot the bastard down for wasting all our time.  So after waiting the whole round time, we spawned- there was 200 people in the server at the time.  Everyone that wanted vengeance started crowding on this 24th guy, but none dared shoot in fear of shooting friendlies (100 people compacted in Spawn can do this).  Anyways as the vengeance seekers mobbed around this one 24th guy... the guy suddenly said something smart.. and left the server....

3 seconds later a huge explosion occurred in Spawn, Killing all the vengeance seekers.... more then 20 of us died....

I know that guy should have been banned, but that was just one of those moments where you say... My god....  The explosion blew up a building killing everyone near the radius.  Instead of getting vengeance, most of us that tried to were either killed or severely wounded.  It was just completely shocking, seeing so many people alive at one moment and dead the next.  I should have taken a screenshot... it was just a mess.
  11. corp25

United_PW4_HCRP Server Thread*74/250 SUNDAY 4/01*

Splintert said:
    TARDIS said:
    Basin of Ice looks great with the texture pack, Calradia in Darkness. Just sayin'.

I made it using that texture pack :smile:
    Also try the Christmas Patch for PW4beta2.

If you ever update the map, should add more land for farming and the Winery :smile:.  Also get some FISH in there  :mrgreen:!
  12. corp25

[HCRP Persistent Faction] The Freikorps Mettenheim

Application for Citizenship of the Kingdom of Mettenheim

Mettenheim Name(s):  Grub (Will probably need to change, but I am completely clueless if I was to pick a German name)

Occupation(s): Veteran Soldier/Inquirer/Wine Maker

Partial or Full Military Service: Full

Brief Description or Biography: Grub was born to a wealthy wine making family, owning large lands that stretched for acres.  However, he was the third son of the large family.  Knowing that his older brother would inherit the lands, he set off on his own to find work.  After 2 years of traveling he enlisted as a recruit to a minor noble.  After several years of service, he became a leading Sergeant of the noble's army.  Although the number of man at arms were small, Grub was content.  He even became the "inquirer" for the lord; he learned "skills" that made prisoner sing about their darkest secrets.  Having had knowledge on how to press Wine, he began to grow and brew wine in the small pasturage that his lord had given him.  After a decade of service things turned for the worst.... War ravaged the lands.  His noble lord died in battle and he was left landless and broken at the conclusion of the wars.  He took his veteran gear and set off to far Southern lands where he enlisted at a town.  This is where he learned his darkest skills.... Crucifixion, Quartering, the Southern lands had harsh laws.  After just 2 years he left and traveled farther, this is where he found the Kingship of Mettenheim.  Due to his years of soldiering and not being properly trained in the court, Grub has a brutish attitude.  Grub is a veteran that would do what his lord commands without hesitation, be it slaughtering an entire village filled with innocent Children and Women.  He would rather crucify an entire village then disobey his lord.

What can you offer this faction and your fellow roleplayers? Well first of all I can role play well, I've played almost every persona out there (Assassin, Butcher, Lord, Servant, Slave, Mad Priest, Slaver, Pope, Priest, Cannibal, Merchant, Torturer, Caravan Owner, Miner, Guard, Mantress etc, etc.).  I'm pretty good with the sword, won't say I'm the best but I can be very useful if Mettenheim decides to go to war.  I'm a very efficient wine maker, I use to just prune and make wine all day in the other servers..  I'm good at setting up a network of assassins and spies, could come useful when needed. 
  13. corp25

[United Event] Rp campaign, Day 2 : Shattered lands 03/25 17H30 GMT

Grubus The Old harvested gallons of wine in his vine yard, Grubirian wine it was call.  At first it was an honest job, then came the realization that the Lords bickering in the castle would be no help to the poor peasants.  He had an idea....  Digging poisonous roots from a tree he administered its' liquid into his wine.  He had one purpose, poison all the lords in the Castle and ensure that Tyranny of the land would be abolished. 

Grubus the Old approached the guards guarding the castle.... he was amited inside to sell his "wares".  At this point he met the young Lord Legolan of Glendor.  He petitioned to the lord for assistance in the "deed" at hand.  They broker a deal, the Republic of Glendor would invade the lands once the local lords were eliminated.  Glendorian Law Grubus estimated, would make the people more civilized and thus wealthier.

The wheels were set, and Grubus the Old went inside the castle and approached the lords squabbling for meagre pieces of land.  There was a heated argument and Grubus calmed the crowd by saying that "wine would cool tongues". 

The lords agreed, Wine was layed out on the table....  Many of the lords drank, Unfortunately the wine was not potent enough to kill the lords, although some got graviously sick, they remained alive.  An unfortunate Squire named Hans of Meitteheim decided to drink 3 jars of wine.  Regretfully, he was the only casualty during the attempt... Grubus The Old was then attacked and arrested.  Luckily his Patron Legolan threatened the petty lords that striking poor old Grubus, would mean a Glendorian Invasion. 

Grubus the old Escaped and went back to his vineyards where he can harvest Grubirian wine peacefully. 

Grubus the Old was also amazed of the neglective guards who had done so well to keep weapons out of proceedings... but decided to let enter a "random old man" provide wine for every lord.

Grubus the Old was one of the players that survived in the Event.
  14. corp25

Old Players List and Discussion

Phoenix234 said:
    I think you missed the point of this thread grub

its about us oldies talking about old times and seeing who is still around

also we are allowed to have opinions on the mod, just because you disagree doesnt make your view any better then ours.

and have some respect this list of players made this mod what it is today, without half of these players roleplaying servers would of died out long ago

Oh I get the purpose of this thread, I just don't agree with some of the pessimism. 
  15. corp25

bobthe8th said:
    but why not strive for the same

Many have tried, none have succeeded.

Instead of secluding ourselves into one "group" why not blend in and teach the new player base the ins and outs of PW?

This is a list of older players. Not a kind of group or exclusive clan. The current v4 people pretty much know how to play v4. They don't need help. Furthermore, half the fun of PW is learning how stuff works by finding a friend on the server who does, and is willing to help you, and exploring new areas.

To me the community is still very strong, counter to the bleak views of many....

It is not as tight-knit as it was before, and that is a fact, as it was a smaller bunch of people.

Saying that PW is not "as fun", "going downhill", is a very pessimistic view of things

I said it wasn't as fun, because it isn't. However, PWv4 hasn't so much gone down-hill as become fairly unchanging and boring. I can almost see a cycle of certain things. In v3 it was all new!

The new player base are trying to blend in as well counter to the believe of many.

What does this even mean.

Personally

wut.

Personally, the community is still strong, our population is still large, and the amount of new players entering the mod is growing.

Population is large yes, no-one ever disputed that. Whether large=strong is debatable. Will it still be here in a few years time? Probably not.

On top of that we have one of the most dedicated community managers in these forums.

Pray spill the beans, who is so dedicated, and why is he above everyone else?

For goodness sakes were not aristocrats here,

Some of us like to RP as them.

I could care less how long people have played the mod

I wouldn't care either, had I not shared experiences and memories with these people.

Only one thing is important, improving the mod at the present.

How better to do that than to look back to when times were really fun for us all?

I think you totally missed my point.
  16. corp25

bobthe8th said:
    I played M&B Orig too. This however, this is us being fairly reminiscent about an earlier more fun community.
    .  Reminiscent all you want, but why not strive for the same?  Instead of secluding ourselves into one "group" why not blend in and teach the new player base the ins and outs of PW?  You know the saying "staying in the past will only leave you behind".  There's bound to be new players that do not know the rules and are not as experienced in RP.  Instead of holding our noses up why don't we help them?  Yes we've lost several old players, but that's life, nothing we can do about it but to move on and look to the present.  To me the community is still very strong, counter to the bleak views of many......PW is one of the largest M&BW community out there.  Saying that PW is not "as fun", "going downhill", is a very pessimistic view of things; that kind of thinking will only destroy the community.  I've played with old and very new players, and I always try to RP regardless of their background.  The new player base are trying to blend in as well counter to the believe of many.  Personally, the community is still strong, our population is still large, and the amount of new players entering the mod is growing.  On top of that we have one of the most dedicated community managers in these forums.  I always look at it this way, helping the new player base will only benefit me and the community.  For goodness sakes were not aristocrats here, I could care less how long people have played the mod.  Only one thing is important, improving the mod at the present.
  17. corp25

Is this a competition to see how ancient people are  :lol:.  I started PW early 2011, but I was a very casual player back then.... Played only once a week under various names.  But I've been around the block in these forums since 2007..... Back then we only dreamed to play mount and blade in multiplayer.  I gotta admit though, PW grew pretty fast comparing to the various mods that I have played.  But seriously I could care less today is the present and I try to make the best of it  :wink:.
  18. corp25

There seems to be a glitch at Durifell outpost.... in its' armory.

We had more then 20+ people in there at one time, all of a sudden a glitch happened where all of us were pushed back into the wall.  I think 7-10 of us got stuck.
    I'm not sure if its' where we walked, but it was very weird.
  19. corp25

Williams_The Great said:
    Went on the HCRP Server Today..Wasnt actully to happy with what i saw...Came on to this massive war going on when the admin was trying to put a stop to it..Trying to maintain the peace..Tried to Role Play with lots of people, they didnt use any RP...People wanted inside factions, castles ,money or health.>They'd ask it in global chat... THE HCRP Server isnt much of it us to be with all the good RP it had.....

Though this is just what i've seen for just one day.

And the current map isnt really much of a map, more like a war map, you dont have any room to do anything... I would perfer a larger map..like Lowlands..or the one we spent so much time to RP on..

Though this is just my opinion

The massive war was actually a Legal war, there was a lot of RP done to get it started.... It just spiraled out of control because it occurred in the main town.  Nevertheless it was justified.
    Although at the end of it, there was bodies everywhere... there was even small skirmishes inside the sewers...

I do agree that the map does feel a bit cramped.
  20. corp25

United_PW4_Roleplay Suggestions, Complaints and Unban Requests

Boarlady said:
    Forever no, week yes. Happens again, much longer.

Lil Boosie banned for sexually harassing players, rage polling, insults and trolling. And yes if you continue after being oocly told no or kill them for it I will personally ban you. There are kids here ffs. One of the rare refusable roleplays. You were told clearly enough, time after time. I'm one of the most infamous rapists on PW but you need to respect a player's right to refuse when it comes to sexual things in game.

Virani banned for randoming, spamming and personal insult. Seriously I'm almost tempted to perm you as well. If you get that frustrated that you're liable to break as many rules as the person you are reporting, you should probably log off and take a break.

I was a witness to this in HCRP.  Boosie would remain in the tavern asking people to do sexual acts... when we did kill him... he would come back and do the exact same thing.  He had accomplices.  A guy named Icecube was doing the exact same thing.  They would jump around the tavern... (No Rp whatsoever) they screamed things such as "no gays, etc and other things that I prefer not to post due to the "all ages" factor of this community". 

Back
Top Bottom