Search results for query: *

1. Crusadercarl

What do these mean?

What do these mean?
  2. Crusadercarl

My weak spirit & poor slaving skills

Firstly, great mod, thanks very much for all the work. Secondly, a couple of questions. I died, which sucked. I actually got to carry on the game but my weakened spirit depleted my strength & agility points down to nothing. So, how do you die? And can the spirit be mended? I also got wounded...
  3. Crusadercarl

My Kingdom for a sword!

Why am I stuck fighting in tournaments with either a useless spear that is as handy in close quarter fighting as a blindfold or competing as an axe wielding shield-less idiot with javelins coming from every direction? If someone can tell me how I can change this so I only fight with a sword (&...
  4. Crusadercarl

Windows8

I'm can't get Brytenwalda install to work, is it a windows8 compatibility issue? I've just got a new laptop and had no problems installing it on the old one with windows7....But now I'm getting the error 32/1070 :( I have Warband 1158 and my laptop has 8gb of ram & 2gb of dedicated graphics...
  5. Crusadercarl

Siege crashes

Hey:) Great mod, I've never been into the fantasy thing but this is quite good fun. I've played most warband mods and there are some awesome ones out there but this is very impressive too. Thank you very much for all the work:) I do have a problem though. I have put all settings to low, even...
  6. Crusadercarl

Lost control of my men.

I'm unable to give orders with my only option being the backspace orders which is annoying to say the least. Every thing was cool until I left my faction & supported the Nord claimant. Please help I'm really enjoying this game :)
  7. Crusadercarl

Shields

I currently have a reinforced celtic shield (483 hit points & 13 resistance) is this the best shield in the game? I had a peek in the item list under the cheat menu and saw a kings shield but it's only 500 hit points with 9 resistance. How does the relation between hit points & resistance work...
Back
Top Bottom