Search results for query: *

1. Yourself

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

So what's the deal with treasure maps? How can you use them?
  2. Yourself

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Kishinz said:
    What i know to this moment:

Thrud and Erasmus dislike Uggluk ( The Ogre )
    Bug likes Volands
    Beorg likes Thrud
    Beorg and Thrud dislike the Orc ( i forgot his name, will have to check again )
    The Orc likes Ripnitch
    Erasmus dislikes Ripnitch

Trying to get more...

More:
    Dislikes:
    Abdul and Oggy
    Scarloc and Adelyn
    Florin and Bugman
    Maephilin and Jalil
    Nakwatcha and Zichina
    Gotrek and Braganza
    Skeezle and Gotrek
    Zichina and Skeezle
    Zichina and Eleanor

Florin and Nakwatcha
    Lord Albertus and Uggluk
    Eleanor and Scarloc
    Abdul and Maephilin
    Mamexi and Sir Aristide
    Felix and Gotrek (obviously)

Currently my party seems stable and consists of:
    Mamexi (Skink)
    Zichina (Saurus)
    Lord Albertus (Undead)
    Uggluk (Ogre)
    Jalil (Araby)
    Felix (Imperial)
    Gotrek (Dwarf)
    Adelyn (Imperial)
    Nakwatcha (Amazon)
    Florin (Breton)
    Braganza (Tilean)
    Scarloc (Wood Elf)
    Maephilin (High Elf)
    Sir Aristide (Breton)
    Abul Khaliq (Araby)
  3. Yourself

Helz said:
    edit: I just went up 4 levels when I got the killing blow on the Witch King, so I feel better about the tournaments again. LOL

Looks like he 'suffers' from the same problem as the goblin leader, i.e. both give way too much xp. I've knocked down other faction leaders and the xp they give is more proportionate.
  4. Yourself

Nameless Warrior said:
    I am not sure when the next fix is coming out but you can fix the truce bug if you open up the simple_triggers.txt, look for the number 384 a little way down the page (it is the first number in the line) and change it to the number 24 and save.

Thank you so much!
  5. Yourself

merikallio said:
    One question : did anyone met any minotaurs? They were mentioned somewhere on the forum.

They accompany beastman armies. It seems though that beastman armies spawn in the middle of the ocean - without ships. So if you want to see minotaurs, buy a ship and set sail.
  6. Yourself

There is something seriously bugged about truces. In my game they won't advance at all it seems. All truces are stuck around the 37/38/39 day mark.
  7. Yourself

I just attacked a group of Norse Raiders who were sitting at the shore near Lothern. A nearby High Elf lord (Aenarion) joined in, but his army was hostile to me during the boarding fight. Bug?!
  8. Yourself

So I just attempted my first siege (against the Skaven) and was completely destroyed. They outnumbered me 4:1, but from previous Warband experience I figured I would be able to win anyway. Boy was I wrong.

As soon as the fight started my troops started dying to Skaven jezzail, all the while trying to push the siege tower to the wall. I jumped on it to avoid the enemy fire and figured things would turn around once the tower was deployed. The ramp finally lowered... only to reveal half a dozen rat ogres waiting for me. What few troops made it over the wall were killed almost immediately. It did have this awesome hero moment though. The Dynamic Dwarven Duo: Gotrek and Bugman wrecked face and actually held the wall for what seemed like half a minute. Killing anything that came close, until first Bugman and then Gotrek fell.

I'll be back! *shakes fist*

Nameless Warrior said:
    Yourself: Paladins are the Bretonnian special troop and cannot be trained.

Neat. It will be interesting to find out what the other factions have.

EDIT: Knocking out Chief Grom the Paunch (goblin) yields 30k xp. Bug? Just knocked him out twice in a tournament in Da Karak Azgal.
  9. Yourself

I just rescued a Paladin from the prison train of a Skaven army. Can you actually train those yourself?
  10. Yourself

New favorite sight: Voland's Venators on squigs.

This mod is brilliant!
  11. Yourself

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Shingen said:
    tweakMB

Right now they reset like every 2 days or so.

Thanks! :wink:

On an unrelated note: are there any alternative mirrors for the mod? Nexus has the files as "syncing" on every non-premium server :sad:
  12. Yourself

Relationship with faction

Ride up to one of their castles while a lord is present, ask to see him, then ask him to fix your relation with his faction. This will cost you some money, but you'll be back to neutral. Alternatively join a kingdom as mercenary. Once the contract is up your relationships with all hostile factions should reset to neutral.
  13. Yourself

Is it possible to lower/remove the time limit for village quests? It seems I can do about 3-4 every few days, which leaves a lot of downtime between trying to raise my village relations.
  14. Yourself

Garrisons purging troops while growing?

stevehoos said:
    It's a bug in veersion 1.02. It will be fixed in the next update.

Glad to hear it. Any ETA on that patch? And will it be savegame compatible?

dellealpi said:
    It happens in both lance system and vanilla recruit system. I really hate this. some of my hardtrained Senior Knights were just gone, which really pissed me off

Yeah, it's pretty annoying. I can't store siege troops and I can't store my regular troops, while I train up garrisons.
  15. Yourself

Garrisons purging troops while growing?

I'm using a castle to store my siege troops (mainly ranged troops and some infantry), but said troops seem to disappear everytime I visit my castle. I used to have more than 150 Senior Militiar Crossbowmen in there, now they are down to 81 (used to be 90 a few days before that). The garrison...
  16. Yourself

I never really tried this in any Warband game, but what happens when you capture a castle, make your own faction, then lose it again and get captured? Is your faction disbanded? Will you still be part of the 'rebel' faction after you are released? Just curious.
  17. Yourself

B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

This looks really impressive. Can't wait to get my hands on it. 500+ hours of Warband so far and I can see myself easily adding another 100+ hours with this mod alone.
  18. Yourself

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Robbza said:
    Why are there no emblems above soldiers heads anymore?!

Should be in the options menu. Camp -> Mod options.
  19. Yourself

What the hell is King Ulric (and some of the other Sarleon lords) riding and where can I get one? :shock:
  20. Yourself

Huscarlton Banks said:
    Well, this is what the Maiden Noble wears.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/848080095463903383/BF94FC4CC68043B293E58246C9C4B7FB613395A0/

There does appear to be some clipping issues with the boots and the knee area, and nothing really matches the coloring of the chest, but other than that it looks pretty decent.

Looks pretty solid. Not ideal, but better than anything I came up with so far :smile:
Back
Top Bottom