Search results for query: *

• Users: st33f
  • Order by date
  1. st33f

ZHG / Zendar Hunters Guild [non-competitive] / now with 100% more poll story

Was good fun playing a few games yesterday with a few of the guys!
  2. st33f

RGL error: unable to blabla vertex shader

Hi,

Thanks for the advice!

I updated my drivers and deactivated the shaders, it did seem to help a bit, but I still get the error in a big battle, but it does happen a bit later on now.
  3. st33f

RGL error: unable to blabla vertex shader

I also get this error during battles only.
  4. st33f

Introduction/Hello thread

I found the game when I was searching through YouTube for Medieval Total War 2 battle movies. And I came across a few that were from Mount & Blade and started searching for more of those and eventually I googled the game and found it and tried it out. :smile: And thanks hehe.
  5. st33f

Introduction/Hello thread

Hi People,

Bought the game about a week ago, just now registered on the forum. Am loving the game. Great job and keep up the good work, first I had the version that was under the download section of the homepage, and only just found out .890 was out already ago haha.

Very pleased with the game, and totally addicted. :smile:
  6. st33f

Hoe zijn jullie hier terecht gekomen?

Hoi, ben vrij nieuw hier net pas aangemeld op het forum. Speel het spel sinds een week ofzo en gelijk de dag nadat ik hem had gedownload de volledige versie gekocht. Speel het elke dag sinds. Ben hier gekomen via YouTube. Zat te zoeken op leuke battles die mensen hadden opgenomen van Medieval Total War 2, maar zag toen een paar gevechten van Mount & Blade en toen gezocht via Google en bij Taleworlds terecht gekomen.

Heel erg leuk spel, en ik ben al erg verslaafd eraan, had in het begin nog de oude versie .0808 gedownload en gespeeld terwijl de nieuwere versie al uit was, toen zag ik pas in de forums dat .890 er al was en deze sinds 2-3 dagen gespeeld. Erg tevreden en kan niet wachten op meer, maar vermaak me genoeg al met de vorige versies.

Groeten,
    St33f
Back
Top Bottom