Search results for query: *

1. EdmundBlackadder

Trade Troubles

So I've finally decided to try and play a merchant character, but I'm running into an odd issue. When I start off, I got to a village and the goods cost as much as they do in the cities and there aren't region specific price variations (IE wool costs as much in Lundenwic as it does in Tunsburg...
  2. EdmundBlackadder

Next Thursday

Well, it's finally next Thursday. Celebrate people! Love you, DT!
  3. EdmundBlackadder

Lord wont quit stalking me

I had this problem a long time ago (over a year's worth of Thursdays)  in the dev version and it popped up in my kill the peasants addition today: a friendly lord won't stop crashing into my party on the map to talk to me. He just follows me forever unless I outrun him. It's as though his AI...
  4. EdmundBlackadder

Women and Head Coverings

Tomas, I'm not sure if you planned on adding them in or not for 1.0, but should the women be wearing coverings on their hair to be appropriate for the time period? Like wearing the veil/wimple etc for western factions?
  5. EdmundBlackadder

Version 1.0 to be released BEFORE YOU POST BUGS READ THIS

I see a lot of people reporting bugs and broken features. Just wanted to say that Kuauik and Dr. Tomas are cleaning stuff up and releasing 1.0 in the next week or so. All of the current problems will be corrected and the game will be in a more polished, finished state.
  6. EdmundBlackadder

Is this Mod in its Final State?

I guess this thread will be mostly speculative, but does anyone know if Othr is going to come back and mod any further, or Tomas/Kuauik for that matter? What do you guys think? If not, what do you guys think is the best all around revision for stability, balanced combat, etc? In short, if there...
  7. EdmundBlackadder

Starting Woes

Latest Rev: Whenever I start a new game my village ALWAYS gets raided first no matter the proximity to the enemy. I could have a village furthest away from the enemy and they always go for me. Has anyone else noticed this? What is the best tactic for dealing with this?
  8. EdmundBlackadder

Started With a Manor

I started a new game (latest rev) in the kingdom or France with the fief of Besancon. When I rode by, I already had a manor from the start. Is this okay? That is, will starting with a manor I didn't have to build myself cause any bugs or problems throughout my game? Also, is it intended?
  9. EdmundBlackadder

Companions are a bunch of sissies

I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but my companions are terrible in battle. I recruited all the companions from my fief when I began a game and then fought a group of fures. They had maybe 4 or five more guys than us; every single companion got his ass kicked without killing a single...
  10. EdmundBlackadder

New Banners

Is there a way to put banners from a different mod into 1257 yourself? Say if I wanted to add the banners of Europe 1200 into 1257 is there a way to do this without replacing the current banners (and if so, how?), or is there a limit to the number of banners that you can have in the game...
Back
Top Bottom