1. RavveN

[S] For Gold, Glory and Greatness 2

I'm playing it on latest version of warband and it runs fine :smile:
  2. RavveN

That is great news....Be sure to PM me when you start makin' it :smile:
  3. RavveN

Cheat impossible :)

I once got that snake cultist bastard :grin: And i let him go but he gave me that shiny gem :smile: It was more worth than my army :grin:
  4. RavveN

Cheat impossible :)

Is it possible to play this mod without cheats? :D... I mean those armies are like huge and i have no chanse against em...I even got killed with cheats against Jatu ^^
  5. RavveN

SP Antiquity Dawn of Man - The Neolithic Mod, party like its 9999 BC!

Will there be weapons fix? :grin:
  6. RavveN

Thank you all! I really love this mod  :mrgreen:
  7. RavveN

It's still beta right? :smile:
  8. RavveN

Strange lag,crashes etc.

Yes it makes game smoother but it makes graphics also be a little more badder :smile: But hey i dont care i got it up n running B)
  9. RavveN

SP Antiquity Dawn of Man - The Neolithic Mod, party like its 9999 BC!

Damage bug :/ Sometimes yes sometimes no...It's a great EPIC fail for that mod :sad:
  10. RavveN

Is there a point in playing Native?

Native...

I crushed all other kingdoms...Now map is all red :smile: And now i don't know what to do... There are no fights no... I dk :/ I will just go and retire :grin:
  11. RavveN

Strange lag,crashes etc.

I figured it...It was direct x9 i switched to direct x7 and got everything to high performance and it works great  :grin:
  12. RavveN

Strange lag,crashes etc.

Hey guys. I am new to site and i just got my warband. I updated it to 1.4.2 version and when i enter game it has some strange lag and sometimes i get a crash when i try to speak to a lord or ambushing looters or something like that... My specs are: AMD Athlon(tm) II X3 455 Processor 3.30GHz...
Back
Top Bottom