Search results for query: *

• Users: mfberg
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - Battles & Sieges Preference for units with bows or crossbows in formations

When arranging formations for battle there should be a choice on ranged troops as to whether you want crossbows or bows. Currently it defaults to both. There is a choice for infantry and ranged as to whether you want shields, heavy armor, high rank, etc, but no choice for archery vs crossbows...
  2. Resolved (Beta 1.6.5) Companions do not join Tournaments

Summary: Companions do not join Tournaments How to Reproduce: Tournament in town, only 1 possible companion joins Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device...
  3. Do you want firearms in the BoW files, or in the BoWx files?

Do you want firearms in the BoW files, or in the BoWx files? The BoWx files will be a much longer time coming. mfberg
  4. New Download for 1.010/1.011

https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=7&id=1060 Check it out, see if you like it so far. Everyone helped, I'll have to include the credits in an opening screens. Stuff. Native companions still argue, but they should never get below 99 party morale. (They shoul always love you, just...
  5. [Suggestion] Leadership and morale modifiers among companions

Include leadership as a trainable ability in companions. For each point of leadership a companion has increase the morale by 1 or 2 and increase the number of troops allowed by 2 or 3. (In my version I've got each companion adding 2 to morale rather than subtracting 3, but this doesn't allow...
  6. Pre-battle heraldry

In one of the pre battle screens we need to see the heraldry of each of the lords in the battle so we can tell who is who. Since most shields now have the heraldry I can recognize my guys easily, but my enemies men and friends men, while they have different shield get confused because I don't...
  7. [SUGGESTION] Ideas for the .960 compatible version

When you get around to porting it across here are a couple of ideas. 1. Make ransom brokers work when we have captured enemy leaders/lords. (Take the amount that would be given to the character, cut it by 20% for the broker and have the broker offer the rest for the captured enemy lord). 2...
  8. [SUGGESTION] Chel's Morale mod

Tried it, liked it, would like it in BOW/BOWx. mfberg
  9. Greedy villagers

I ask the villager "hows it going" and the poor villager asks for help. My character is forced to offer either 300 dinars or bupkiss. Looking at food and lodging costs thats about half a years wages for a freeman, probably a lot more for a peasant. I should be able to offer a couple of dinars...
  10. Bodyguards

One or two heroes in your group should accompany you in towns and cities. It would make combat for merchant characters in the early game easier, and allow for larger ambush groups. mfberg
  11. Economic Suggestions

The old economics with some cities still producing an item at low cost and buying another at high cost are still in .951. The production values and little to no loss of merchant inventory leads to a massive windfall for any player playing a merchant. (I was buying Velvet for 125-200 and selling...
  12. Castle Troop refills and upgrades

I hit a castle in May to get some archery lessons and killed off most of the troops. When I went back in October they were still down to the 5 troops they had left. The castles should have a refill of troops, a few to several a week, to get their numbers up to a decent minimum. Along the same...
  13. [Suggestion] Free City of Zendar and Zendar Guard upgrades

Put Zendar in as a Neutral Faction at war with no-one, merchants coming from Zendar will be neutral. The Zendar troop trees would be Rangers (Ranged, some mounted), Female Rangers (Ranged, some mounted), and Guards (Melee, some mounted) Put Count Arrasies in as the Zendar Lord, add a 3-4...
  14. Melvar the invincible

I played with the module.ini file weapon speed/damage and got a couple of errors on my screen while fighting mountain bandits. Melvar ended up with 0/45 hp, but no wounded or seriously wounded by his name. He doesn't heal up at all, but look what he does do. Fun, fun, fun, just don't make...
  15. Questions on Ragdoll physics

I like and dislike the ragdoll effects. I like it because it looks great and is fun, I dislike it when I'm trying to get into the game (I try to be more realistic once in awhile). 1. Is there any way to increase the body mass or the skeletal mass or rigidity to decrease the number of bounces a...
  16. More dangerous troops

Currently the character gets about Stat Points  29 + Level Skill Points    11 + Level + Intelligence While everyone else is stuck at Stat Points 20 + Level Skill Points  Level + 3 - or close to it How about an increase in those stat additions to all the non player troops to make them a...
  17. Reducing low level combatants

At medium to high levels the number of peasants and refugees on a side in the War Parties and Patrols gets absurd. (900 man war party, 700+ are peasants/farmers/refugees) Here are a couple of suggestions. 1. Have all released prisoners of level 10 or less desert. or 2. Have 90% of released...
  18. Chests in the "Outlaw" Castles

I would like to see both of the "outlaw" castles get chests. Right now I use the Rivacheg chest as a holding spot for my extra goods or items I am hunting, but each castle should have one for the hero to keep his spare weapons and perhaps even a spot for a horse. mfberg
  19. Prisoner escape, escape attempts, and sales.

Once a party on the map has too many prisoners they should head for a town to get rid of all of them. The 1 remaining man of the manhunter group that has 25 sea raiders prisoner should head for town and get rid of all of them, or have a chance of being attacked by his prisoners. The number of...
  20. Surrender bar for Dark Hunter encounters

Because the fight or don't fight bar is in a different spot for Dark Hunters than for most other enemies, sometimes I find myself clicking the "surrender" when I am anxious to get into a fight. I would like to see either the "Yes I will fight you" and "No I will (pay you off/surrender/giggle at...
Back
Top Bottom