Search results for query: *

1. mundilfaeri

A Medieval Ballad

Hi, there.  It's been a long time since I last posted, so I decided to bring you a little poem I wrought years ago. It's actually the lyric of a song (with refrain included), which means it's a little more free-form than your traditional poem. The rythm would be sort of medievalish-waltzy style...
  2. mundilfaeri

A lament for Calradia

The topic title is pretty much self explanatory.  Not anymore, I suppose, since I changed it. Anyway, it is, as you can see, a poem. So, here it goes: The Measure of a Man From the endless northern ocean I have come to this fair land, Seeking answers to the question Of the measure of a man. I...
  3. mundilfaeri

Directx9 performance

This is a problem I've had for quite some time. Its very simple: When I activate Dx9, the game performance is reduced drastically, to the point of not being able to play. I know this is nothing new. Now, my question is, why? Might sound like a rather ridiculous question to some, but I've used...
  4. mundilfaeri

Problem with "The Last Days"

Hello. This is my first post and unfortunately it´s due to a problem I´m having that´s been bugging my for a few days now, with the "last days" mod for v.808. Here´s the thing: every time a partner is taken prisoner and the rescue "minigame" is supposed to start, my game crashes. The screen...
Back
Top Bottom